What Does Mylot Do With Our Discussions And The Interaction We Do Here?

@else34 (13606)
New Delhi, India
In Mylot we are paid to interact.I often wonder what Mylot does with the interaction we have here everyday.What does Mylot do with the discussions we start here,and with our responses and comments?
@PhredWreck (6051)
What do you mean "what do they do"? They don't 'do' anything with them except leave them here for us to respond/comment to.
@else34 (13606)
• New Delhi, India
@PhredWreck,What I meant to ask is,how our discussions,responses and comments can yield financial benefits for the site.
@vandana7 (66037)
I think he meant, does myLot use an electronic shredder to shred our discussions.
@else34 (13606)
• New Delhi, India
@PhredWreck Thanks.Now I understand it.
I can see that @PhredWreck has given you the answers .
@else34 (13606)
• New Delhi, India
@SIMPLYD,Yes,he has made it very clear.
@dodoazo (20298)
When you are talking or pointing our how do we earn here for our discussions, responses or comments. it is myLot algorithm that determines our earnings. In my previous post in which I had a clear presentation on how we should get 10$ in a usual way of discussing, responding, and commenting. Alas, it was deleted for it is not allowed here to discuss it here openly.
@else34 (13606)
• New Delhi, India
@dodoazo,Did you write that post?I missed it.It must be a must read post for people like me.
@dodoazo (20298)
@else34 I said it was deleted. A friendly advise I received from the admin that it should be discussed for they themselves have no idea about it. Well, I respect them. So I admittedly accepted the fate of my post about myLot algorithm.
@else34 (13606)
• New Delhi, India
@dodoazo Is it so?I didn't know about it.It may be something that we are not allowed to discuss.May be something they like to be confined to themselves.Something like a business secret.
@lady1993 (18484)
now that you mention it.. i am wondering about that now too I don't think they are using this for research... maybe nothing
@else34 (13606)
• New Delhi, India
@lady1993,I too have these questions in my mind?What use our discussions and responses are of for Mylot
@iamshane487 (1157)
• Manila, Philippines
We should invite more writer to write here to drive more traffic and mylot will become more successful.
@else34 (13606)
• New Delhi, India
@iamshane487,Right.The more traffic a site attracts,the more successful it becomes.
@xstitcher (11755)
• Petaluma, California
I would answer, but I think that everyone else below has answered pretty much rightly. ;)
@else34 (13606)
• New Delhi, India
@xstitcher,Yes,they have explained it clearly.You all deserve many many thanks from me.
@sugartoes (41159)
• Greencastle, Indiana
maybe they save them to a file where they can read later cause there's nothing else better for them to read or do I& we give them good stuff to read to keep them busy who knows? just have fun & enjoy the site & comment & like what ever there is that entertains you