Home Sweet Home

@pahak627 (4246)
Glad to be back. I've been away from home for a few days and I missed my home. It's really different if we're not living in our own house. It's the only place we call home. There's no place like home though we have what we called home away from home still I miss my real home.
@kevinakash (1947)
• Sri Lanka
every house is not a home.have you ever thses words. Any way I am very happy to know that you are again at your home. I can remember how I enjoyed coming home after 5 years away from it.The value of it really struck my head when i was away from it for years.
@pahak627 (4246)
That's quite long. I haven't been away for that long.
• Sri Lanka
@pahak627 how long you were away from home ???
• Visakhapatnam, India
For any person, the best place in the world is our Home. For me the best place in the world is my home. Whenever I leave my home for a long time, I feel some thing I missed. We have a lot of sweet memories with our loved ones in home. So I too love my home
@pahak627 (4246)
Yes, it's in our home that we have sweet, happy, memorable as well as sad memories. I cherished all those memories. You know, I still miss the house where I grew up. I miss being with my mother who already left us and joined our Almighty three years ago. I miss those days when all of us, my parents and my siblings were still together in our ancestral home. The only residents there are my ailing father and my sister who is still single. Good that my house is just nearby, I can go there whenever I like.
• Visakhapatnam, India
@pahak627 The fortunate thing is that your home is near to you. Happily you can go whenever you may feel alone or in sad mood.
Home is the place I love to be the most.
@pahak627 (4246)
I agree with you.