Countdown Night on Mylot ?

@Hit4Hit (585)
Hungary
Hi friends tonight i am very excited. Its the first time when i will get paid from mylot. But i am not sure about the payout process. As i saw we get paid every month what money we earn before the 15th. Or maybe i am wrong today is the 31st means the end of the month and if today we will reachnat the minimum payout of 10$ then this money will be transferred automatically into our PayPal accounts till 15th of the next month. Oh i am sorry i am little confused about this because it will be my first payout. Can anyone please clear these things to me ? I think its really countdown night of this month on mylot.
@PhredWreck (6051)
You must have $10 (or more) in your account by midnight Central Standard Time tonight to qualify for payment in November, which will be paid on or before the 15th.
@Hit4Hit (585)
• Hungary
Oh ok so just if we have $10 or more tonight then it be transferred till 15th of November. And the earning of November we will get till 15th December. I am right ?
@Hit4Hit Correct, as long as you earn $10 or more for the month.
@Hit4Hit (585)
• Hungary
@PhredWreck ok thanks but not sure i will reach at 10 tonight or not and i am not sure how many hours left ?
• Pleasant Hill, California
This is my first month too. I think we'll be paid by the 15th of November if we have more than $10 in our accounts by the end of tonight.
@Hit4Hit (585)
• Hungary
@TheHorse Congratulations to you... yes you are right.. but i am just very near to 10$ not sure i will reach
• Pleasant Hill, California
@Hit4Hit There's something wrong with my account right now. The bank was frozen for several hours and hasn't caught up yet. But I was lucky enough to make it to $10 before it happened. Just keep leaving "compelling" comments on others' posts and hope for the best!
@Hit4Hit (585)
• Hungary
@TheHorse oh ok hopefully you will get your reward easily. And thanks for the tips
This will be my first payment here too
@Hit4Hit (585)
• Hungary
That's great .. then we can wish good luck to each other