Thanksgiving and Christmas..

my tree
I recently found out Thanksgiving will be at my sister's and I am not going there. Tonight,I find out Christmas is once again at my brothers place. I might not be there either. I hate that I am always having to deliver all these gifts. I wish someone would have told me sooner. I am sure I will be with adrain both of these holiday events. After all the mess that happened I know he will not be invited to either place. Last year he was invited and slept through it all. My sister and Adrain live on the same block so,if I did want to go I could just walk on down. I know your wondering why I would not go. Well,last I heard her son once again has bedbugs. I refuse to sit there and bring that mess to my house.
@Freelanzer (9497)
I am with you on that, if there are bed bugs any place I too would avoid going there
Thank you so much for not thinking bad of me. I just can't risk bringing that home.
Your tree looks lovely. You're early, I've still got my autumn decorations up, they'll come down in the next few days. I do not put anything up for Christmas until after Remembrance Day which is Nov 11th, but it isn't long away.
I never heard of that day before. Is it a christian holiday?
@sharon6345 Its somewhat of a holiday here in Canada, I think that in the states its Vetrans day, its the 11th of November.
You make your choices based on what is best for you and people who live with you.
I would not want to be any place where there is bed bugs. that is just gross they will bite you.