Everyone was laughing and I was crying..

There are so many youtube videos out there My daughter has so many that she finds so funny that I clearly don't. Well,there is a young girl on video having words with a past enemy of hers. The enemy got in her car to leave the argument. The wicked woman that was making a fight grab a hold of the door before it was able to close. The driver stepped on the gas and drove on the parkway. The woman that was starting the fight was dragged so,far down the parkway. You could see the knees of her jeans tore like rags and her knees and legs were bleeding. Then as I looked closer her boots were clearly rags and her toes were also bleeding. The driver in the back was saying record this get this recording. The woman finally let go of the woman's car. She laid out on the ground begging someone to call the ambulance for her. She cried like a baby needing to be fed. I felt so bad for the driver of that car because,she had to be scared to death in order for her to keep driving. That woman that was drug down the parkway was stupid. All she had to do was let the other girl leave before anything could happen. while everyone thought is was funny. I could not help but to cry. I am a big old baby..
I agree, the girl who was dragged was a stupid woman. She had to let it go immediately.
I wish she would have not even touched that woman's car.
• Bucharest, Romania
Well, is she a girl or a woman?
@Cristi_Ichim She is a young woman maybe 25 or younger.
• Bucharest, Romania
Well, what do you know. People are laughing at such stupid and horrible acts. Not the first or the last time in history though
I used to watch the funny cat videos on there. I had to quit because I would set there for hours watching them and get nothing else done. There are some cute ones though. Great place to go if you are bummed about something and laugh a little while.
There are some really funny videos there like you said. I just can't get enough of those cats and the cute things they do. It's a wonderful thing to own a pet. I sure wish they would let us have a cat.
@sharon6345 ....The reason we are able to have them here is that my daughter's doctor wrote a letter that says she needs the animals as a therapy pet. You might think about that.
sharon I would have cried to it was not f unny not at all thjats wy i always l ike d you beca use you are very sensitive and percet ptive. noen of that was funny at all.
I cry at the drop of a hat. My heart can't see stuff like that and find it funny. That poor child cried her heart out.
@gudheart (12752)
Oh that is mean, I would not have found that funny at all either.
That is just terrible for her to be hanging on like that. It's almost positive that she was in the hospital after that.
I really don't see anything funny about it and it might just be a criminal offense, Not a laughing matter what if she had gotten killed?
I am sure the driver was in trouble after that was posted.
@kevinakash (1947)
• Sri Lanka
true story. Most of the times people make jokes just by insulting some one or else by laughing at some one. This si not so good. But pure jokes that do not insult should be enjoyed
I agree with this for real. It's nothing to laugh about here.
I really do not see where that is funny. The lady should have let go of the car.