Bubblews sends email, gives its writers hope

Pleasant Hill, California
Many of Bubblews's writers were sent an email this evening, assuring them that "(they) are currently processing all redemption claims as quickly as (they) can." and thanking them for their patience. It was signed by someone named "Moe." There are two problems: 1) It is a form letter email, and made no reference to when those waiting for payments would receive them; 2) Someone at Bubbles has already said that they are using fake names for responding to emails. There probably is no "Moe." It's their way of "having fun" with their users. I sincerely hope that those "Bubblers" awaiting 2015 redemptions receive them soon. But I don't know that this email means anything.
They are only showing how childish they are. Can you imagine sending a serious email about payments and signing with a "fake" name!? I have checked Alexa ranking this morning, Bubblews is fast losing ground.
@Bluedoll (17005)
It actually says something but what that something is, I'm not sure. 1) they are trying to be use humour in a tight situation, tight such as meaning they don't have the money 2) they really don't care about people and treating what they do now as a joke. Yes the rating has been declining steadily for some time now.
The rating is getting worse and worse.
@marlina So true, I have checked today and they are going all the way down.
@DeborahDiane (15851)
• Laguna Woods, California
Very interesting. I only have $23 in my bank and I am earning about .01 cent a day. Even when I write I only earn .02 to .03 cents a day. It just isn't worth it anymore!
• Pleasant Hill, California
I still write there occasionally, but just for the fun of it.
• Laguna Woods, California
@ivyparkgirl and @TheHorse - I write on several other sites that I enjoy, so I just don't have time anymore for ones that are not going to pay me.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@DeborahDiane I just write here (and there occasionally). That's enough for me.
@sugartoes (33558)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I'm like you I wouldn't hold my breath to see if the email is real or not, OR if they would really get paid, but it would be NICE if they'd get their ? together for those that really enjoyed being there.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I have no idea what they're doing. If they paid a few more people every week, it would be good.
@sugartoes (33558)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TheHorse I have to agree with you there now but with just almost 9 $ there i know I'm not one that has to worry about getting paid any time SOON. I'm HOPING that they'll get there ACT together & get things back in order & I'll keep what money I have there to BUILD on is the ONLY reason why I'm still there
• Pleasant Hill, California
@sugartoes I don't think they'll be increasing their payment rates any time soon. Or reducing their payment threshold. I have $3.50 there now and will write occasionally, just for the fun of it.
@1hopefulman (19508)
They should know that in life one reaps what they sow. I was paid every time but could not bare the fact that others were not paid and so I am not there much anymore. I like to be in a place where everyone or almost everyone is happy. I do hope that all get paid as that will change the atmosphere. Anyways, I like to concentrate on one place and for now I am here.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Same here. I don't like to be in the company of people who do not treat others well.
@peavey (15851)
I agree. I left Bubblews after awhile when they quit paying. I had always been paid on time, but I knew the time as coming when it wouldn't happen. I hated to see it happen to others. I don't stick with one site, though, too many interests!
@1hopefulman (19508)
@peavey @TheHorse They lost a lot of great people. Too bad! I hope they repent and do what is right to everyone!
@destry (2435)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
You are wrong, there is a Moe working at bubblews. He is the same Moe who runs the bar in the Simpsons. This is just a carrot dangling method used by bubblews to keep those who are still there keen.
@tallawah (7228)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Right! Dixit has a terrific sense of humour. He thinks people are idiots. Well, he's beein running the Bubble for a few years...
• Pleasant Hill, California
@tallawah Such humor is not so funny to those who are being mocked.
hi@tallawah running bubblews or r uining bubblews?
You know it's all messed up when those who have been waiting for over 6 months haven't been paid. But those who redeemed a lot earlier were.
• Pleasant Hill, California
As others have said, it seems random. It's like they have a big stack of papers that fell across the floor, grab one, and say "We'll pay this person. Now let's organize another Sweeble party."
@TheHorse oh i h ave it now it was eeny, meany, miney,moe and on moe they picked up just so many redemptions lol lol the rest is stillon the floor some place.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@Hatley That's how it seems. But it was fun for awhile. And it put us all in touch.
@dodoazo (9753)
You are correct for you presumption. The email that every BB users are computer generated and they are not allowed to reply. Is that so?
• Pleasant Hill, California
Interesting question. I did not try to reply.
@yugocean (4188)
Not unless it really pays because the scammers are the owners and have already into another business
• Pleasant Hill, California
But that business failed, or is failing, I think. What will they do next? Become "rap artists"?
@yugocean (4188)
@TheHorse They can become anything, but definitely not something they can't cheat
• Pleasant Hill, California
@yugocean You think they'll always be looking for an "angle"?
@JESSY3236 (4885)
Even if it is fake, it proves that someone is out there though. I mean it's better than no email at all.
@tallawah (7228)
• Kingston, Jamaica
It proves that the Scam Lives.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I suppose it means they check in now and then. Responding to those emails could be done from Paris or anywhere else.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@tallawah Trying to keep people interested, I suppose.
he he I sent five support tickets reguesting i nfo on redemp tiontime and never got an answer til last night five answers and I had arle dad reeivced the money, deposited it and paid m y cable bill before the five messages so I hope all of the bubblers get paid finally. Yes they were all signed Moe perhaps like eeny, meeny,miney moe? lol
• Pleasant Hill, California
eeny miney...I hadn't thought of that...I'm going with my Three Stooges thought...it sounds like they had a "bot" send the emails out...
@TheHorse oh that right one is Moe he he love it I got one email back in answer to my inquiry about when I would get my echeck that told me all about smileys now what the heck does that have to d o with telliing me how long we had to wait for our redemp tions?
I donĀ“t have enough money to cashout there. And I will not be alive to reach casfout either. So I deleted Bubblews from my mind
• Pleasant Hill, California
Probably a good idea. I'm not sure I'll be alive that long either.
@PainsOnSlate (18995)
i will never trust them again and Elaine (nameless is on strike) Daddy Evil was talking about her and contacted her. He commented on a discussion on @destry post about "B"
@Rollo1 (16681)
• Boston, Massachusetts
What do you mean she's on strike? She's decided not to do any more PR for them? If so, I am glad to hear it. It's not a good position to be in, having to keep talking them up when they never live up to their promises. I know I could never be the PR person for Bubblews.
@Rollo1 No she is not giving up she is on strike to see if she can make them do what they are supposed to do. Look up the post I mentioned and see the conversation with DaddyEvil
• Pleasant Hill, California
@Rollo1 I feel for her. She has a slightly "acidic" personality sometimes, but she's been put in an impossible position.
@buenavida (7599)
• Sweden
Hmmm... let's see what happens..
• Pleasant Hill, California
If a smattering of Bubblers get paid each month, it's a good thing. I can't think that THAT many redeemed this year, given the pay rate and the $50 minimum.
@salonga (27973)
@buenavida Yes, let's see.... but I hope they pay those who reached payout for they worked hard for it. But that does not mean I will go back to that site, unless they changed their habit of withholding redemption. I had good days from that site though, but... I could not stop hating them for not paying many of my redemption
@buenavida (7599)
• Sweden
@salonga - many sites have gone down for not paying.. I think the advice in Psalm 37 helps us feel peache - Do not be upset because of evil men Or envious of wrongdoers. 2 They will quickly wither like grass And shrivel like green new grass.
@kataomoi (711)
• Japan
It'll be interesting to see if they pay as they promise this time. This e-mail only went to those who recently cashed out right? Because I don't see it in my inbox.
• Pleasant Hill, California
It only went to those who submitted an inquiry about redemptions, regardless of whether it was about late redemptions.
@kataomoi (711)
• Japan
@TheHorse Ah, that makes sense. I guess that explains why I didn't get one. I haven't cashed out in a while so I didn't have to send in an inquiry about redemptions.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@kataomoi Right. It was a mass e-mailing to that group only. The emails were not personalized. They did not read the emails they received.
@carexing25 (1815)
i'm too far from redemption point but i really hope it's for real.. i haven't received the email.
• Pleasant Hill, California
You would probably only receive the email if you had submitted an inquiry related in some way to a redemption you had submitted.
• Laguna Woods, California
@TheHorse - Since you must have submitted a redemption request in the last couple of months, I hope you do get your money. You deserve it.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@DeborahDiane My inquiry was about whether they had received my request, not about a late payment. I received the same form response.
@tallawah (7228)
• Kingston, Jamaica
You are absolutely correct. This 'contact' scam happened waaaaay back in 2013. I got one from no less than Arvind J Dixit....el supremo...Paid? No. Email...promising.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I got the same. Back in 2013. A promise unfulfilled.
@TheHorse I d id also and i n 2014 they owed me 300 dollars all told for 2 redemptions even got an email from Ar@ArvindDixit promising I would be paid they had not forgotten me etc only I gu ss they did as it never got paid but yet I d id get paid on all other occasions so weird like nobody knew what they were doing
@else34 (13666)
• New Delhi, India
@TheHorse,I am now more than $9 away from the payout.And $9 is too big an amount to be earned on Bubblews.It may take me years to reach there.
• Pleasant Hill, California
You can keep writing there if you enjoy the writing and interacting. But you may be making money for Arvind and his...crew.
@else34 (13666)
• New Delhi, India
@TheHorse If I keep writing for Bubblews,I would be wasting time.Would you believe if I say that recently I made there just 1 cent after three months and writing a couple of posts?I would become old by the time I somehow manage to reach payout there.
@zebra2222 (4897)
I am enjoying writing on MyLot. They have an excellent plan to achieve success. Bubblews started off well but then got over their head.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Do you thinktheir intentions were were originally good? I honstly don't know. Can't tell.
@tallawah (7228)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@TheHorse Bubblews was created as a Scam. Day One...minute one. They lured in people with promises...'we pay for likes! We pay for Comments! We pay for Articles!'... Anyone who did one year of accounting could explain why they could not pay. Dixit knew what he was doing. It was never a good site...it was always a crap site.
@Shellyann36 (8454)
Wow an email? I don't think I received one. I guess it might be in my SPAM folder and that is what I consider it. SPAM!!!
• Pleasant Hill, California
You're only "in the club" if you submitted an inquiry (of any kid) about redemptions.
@antonbunot (9250)
• Calgary, Alberta
O, it may be their peculiar way of trick-or-treating if those emails were sent yesterday!
• Pleasant Hill, California
They're just yukkin' it up at their writers' expense, aren't they? They're like three card monte players!