How to remove food particles jamming among teeth?....

By sri
@gamyam (572)
Hyderabad, India
Whenever I takes Meat in, automatically it’s particles gets jammed between tooth. As usual I tries to remove them by using toothpicks, thread, wire and brush etc., Let me know the straight ways to get rid of this issue…
The dental floss is always the best choice. The dentists don't recommend toothpicks because they are dirty and it is bad for your germs. If you find it troublesome to use the dental floss, you can try waterpick. It is a nice electrical appliance to remove food particles jamming among teeth. You can try the protable waterpick or the waterpick for home useage. I have all of them. As going to see the dentists are much more expensive. So I don't care how much I spend to protect my teeth. As I know it will not be as expensive as to see a dentist.
• Pune, India
Yes, I was not aware of waterpick instrument till now. Just now I tried to search its price. Amazon is priced as Rs.5229 ($80), much expensive. But when it considering the value of teeth, It is not expensive. How many years will it work if we use the instrument within the family of 4 - 5 members without any problems ?
@Analyst001 I bought a home usage waterpick from Amazon in USA and it works fine until now. We have used it for 2 or 3 years already. I have a portable waterpick in the office because it is easy for me to use after lunch. I have researched this before and I found Panasonic is the best for portable waterpick. I will use it when I have a travel, too.
@lady1993 (20416)
dental floss would be perfect not all floss does the job though, some stick to the teeth try and choose a brand that works for you
• Pune, India
From your comments, I have learned there are many different kinds of dental floss / waterpick available in the markets, Each one does different purpose. I need to explore more about it.
@destry (2563)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
I am really trying to see where the value is in this post. I do not wish to discuss oral hygiene methods with a complete stranger. Maybe you should visit a dentist if you wish to have lessons in how to keep your teeth free of meat!