Have You ever Found?

Well I did a search of my name and discovered I was not unique. While I have many links that are me There are many that are not. In Searching I found my deceased father on line and at least 19 other people with the exact same First, Middle Initial and Last Name. So here is my thought: How many people ca you find who are not you but have your name as I did?
I went and checked, only 1 was even sorta me, and it had half information correct and half wrong but what was odd was it connected a few dots that I found hard to believe that it did! A bit creepy. I checked images too, and that was funny, this photo I use like on her for my avatar showed up, well after a bunch of others including a dude! Was like wait what? lol
@Jessicalynnt Interesting! So this was a connect the dots experience? A 'dude' eh??
@Berniezeitler it was odd, it had what would be my married name if I hadn't been to lazy to go get a new SS card, then to go get it changed. but it thought I had legally changed it. and had hubby on there, but then said I was born under his last name, see? Odd.
@gudheart (12752)
Not tried this, might try it later. Interesting though :D
When I did that I did not find any with my first name at all.