I am working with my old computer.

Chile
My laptop is giving me all sorts of trouble lately. First the battery is not working anymore, so I have to plug it to the electricity. A couple of days ago, the mouse went beserk and now I have to do everything with the thingy in the middle of the keyboard. Finally, today mylot appeared wuth tiny letters. Thanks to @GardenGerty I could fix that. But I came to the second floor and rediscovered my old computer. There are things to be done, including having better light in this room. But I can forget what I was thinking, that is, buying another expensive laptop. So, friends, I will not let the lack of technology hunder me from mylotting
@srisahara (4151)
Never give up! The lack of technology don't make you stop create useful activity that give you some benefits throughout your day. Have a nice day with your old computer...
The size of the screen makes up for many other problems
@srisahara (4151)
@marguicha As long as the picture is clear and there is no spots or other problems of picture, I think it is not a big problem to continue your interact in this site and another site...
@srisahara The poctures in the screen are more clear in my big computer. But I will have to fix the keyboard tomorrow
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
You laptop needs a good cleaning out. If you battery no longer work remove it when it's plugged in to the electricity. This helps a lot. You don't need it in there when working with the adapter. If you have an air compressor you can use this to blow out the dirty inside the machine. Works wonders for laptops with problems.
I am glad that I could help. If you decide to use the laptop still, a new battery is usually under $100. Not sure about the cost of a mouse. For me it is always good to have a second alternative.
The mouse is easy to find even at the super. But the battery for my Samsung laptop is not available in this moment.