I can't believe it..

My daughter put up an iphone 6 on ebay for sale.. The winner of the phone scammed her out of $530 she sent my daughter a fake paypal invoice saying that the payment was pending and that it would clear when she put in the tracking. They went and fedex the phone over night mail. I told her to call paypal because,that payment should clear before tracking was giving. well the sad news is they are now out of the cash and the phone they already shipped out. The phone will arrive to the crook at 10:30 tomorrow morning. I feel so bad for them because,they are both broke and had plans for that cash.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
That is a scammer and i fel so sorry for you. I would do such things only after verfiying the payment.
That is so horrible. Can anything be done? She does have an address for the person as she sent the phone to her.
@PhredWreck (6051)
Why didn't she check her own paypal account before shipping it?
@Blondie2222 (21747)
I'm sorry your daughter got scammed out of 530 dollars that's alot. That's dumb paypal can't do anything about it, I think they should.
You can't trust any of those places online. Pretty pathetic. SO sorry to hear this.
@dodo19 (32868)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
That is really horrible! It's sad that your daughter was scammed. It's hard to believe that some people are so heartless.
That is not right at all. They are scammers. Your poor daughter.