My Hard Bound Photo Albums

@LeaPea2417 (19768)
Toccoa, Georgia
When my kids were small, before the rise and simplicity of online cameras and online photo displays, I used a regular Kodak camera with the film and took many photos of my children. I would buy the hard bound photo albums at Wal-Mart and fill them up with pictures quickly. Now that the kids are grown and internet cameras and photos are the norm, I don't buy anymore photo albums (just one in a blue moon to put photos people still send me through the mail). The other day, I was looking through the closet and found two of my older son's photo albums of when he was a small baby. It brought back memories of how happy I was when he was born. I cherish those memories a lot now because he has grown up and is not making wise choices. It distresses me to see how he far he has fallen. It is too much detail to go into here what he has done. Just keep him in your prayers.
@boiboing (12198)
• Northampton, England
He'll always be your little boy no matter how he changes. Back to the albums, I make a yearly photobook from my digital pictures. I pick my favourites from the year, get them printed up in a book and it's one of my husband's standard presents.
• Greece
Be optimistic about your boy, you brought him up to know a better way, one day he will return to it but children often need to try a new route before they appreciate the old one.
@LeaPea2417 (19768)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is my prayer for him, that he returns to the better way we taught him as a child.
• Riga, Latvia
@LeaPea 2417 I will keep your son in my prayers. I have a friend who has a grown-up son going through all kinds of psychological problems so I know that it is difficult to see them become adult and have problems. I too have been going through some of my older albums and I will tell you that if you can scan some of the photos into your PC it is even a great pleasure to see the photos on the screen.
@LeaPea2417 (19768)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes, I have been thinking about scanning them onto my PC.
• Greece
It is a brilliant idea to get some 'hard copies' of our digital photos, I have thought of doing the same thing. the day may come when I may not have access to the internet, then I would have lost so much.
@LeaPea2417 (19768)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is true.
@bunnybon7 (35867)
• Holiday, Florida
I will. your whole family. please do the same for me dear
It must be difficult when your children take the wrong path. I have lots of photo albums too.