What kind of Exercise do you do regularly?

Pune, India
Fitness is at most important for everyone these days. Most of us do exercise daily in the morning or at our convenient time. What kind of exercise do you do regularly? What benefit have you observed ?
I like to walk for 45 minutes all told as it feels good physicall and I feel wonderful emotionally too. also my doc tore advised it to help me better control my diabetes I have lost weight and thats made it so easy to stay in good control of my diabetes.
I have realized how important to have a healthy body. Everyday I go to work and go home on foot. It is my daily exercise. I heard that walking fast is even healthier. So I try to walk fast when I am walking. I think it is an exercise that suits everybody.
• Pune, India
@youless, Oh! that's nice, How far is your office to Home?
@Analyst001 It takes about 30-35 minutes on foot.
My lifestyle provides enough exercise for me. I have a big garden that expects me to visit it every day atleast four to five times and there is the terrace garden which I need to climb up to reach there.
@birjudanak (7166)
i like to walk so as much as possible walk and in my fieldwork going in company i mostly use Stair