Making Good wishes for Others

Its easy to wish people we love good things in life. That is what we are supposed to do and that is a manifestation of the love and care that we feel for them. But what about wishing something good for someone who hurts you or an enemy? Would it be that easy? We are being taught to love our own enemy which I think is easier said than done. What more? Making good wishes for them won't be that easy either! Do you agree?
@wiLLmaH (8246)
• Singapore, Singapore
My siblings and my cousins have a deep gap against my uncle (monther's side). He got the family business and grandparents' house and lot without the permission others. I wish him luck because he and his family needs it. I always telling myself that he have done that because he needs more money than us. I wish them luck but my other cousins I think doing the opposite.
I think its quite normal for every family to have conflicts but I hope that this can always be resolved in a perfect time. Blessings
@wiLLmaH (8246)
• Singapore, Singapore
@cherigucchi It is been 10 I think 7 years of conflict! I think it will not resolved in the near future.
@stringer321 (3727)
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
If I hate someone, I sometimes wish for him to understand my side, to have some life experiences that will lead him to feel and think like me. Maybe that's the best wish that is good for both of us. Maybe I can also wish him the best life but not with me around. It's hard to get out of the hating. The hate can be a persistent feeling. Very hard to get out of it.
That is true. It takes time to let go of the feeling but its a good thing that you wish something good and not cursing the people or person instead. Bless your heart
I am neutral when it comes to dealing with those that have hurt me. As you say it is not easy to wish those who have hurt us success and prosperity
It takes a long process to get over the hurt.
Well, we were told to love our enemies, sorry, but this is something I cannot do. At most I can ignore and do not hurt them. I think it's not too bad.
I know its not really that easy. This is also something I cannot do.
@cgalavia (1405)
I can give good wishes but without seeing them and don't wanna have any connection to them.
Sometimes it is better to distance ourselves from them