The sun was never so bright

bright morning sun
It just blinded me when I was up on the terrace this morning around 7. I just could not face the sun that part of the day - it was stunningly bright. Some changes are taking place I see in the solar system. How did you start your morning?
@carexing25 (1827)
well, here in my place, the sun didn't show up today, so literally it isn't so bright..
It's not so bright now in our country, we are going toward winter and the sun is paler.
But it is never so bright this early in the morning even here. I find it a bit odd.
@valmnz (12236)
• New Zealand
A cold front has come up from the Antarctic and is moving north up the country. Hopefully by tomorrow it will have left my part of the world and the sunshine will return.
We got to experience a simulated Antarctic experience when we were in Christchurch. It was quite an experience. I needed support to stay firm on the ground.
@sofssu (14513)
No sun up here..just clouds and rain.