Electronic cigarettes

nosmoking
@alberello75 (16500)
Genova, Italy
My precarious health condition in recent times, were probably determined by two fundamental factors: drinking alcohol and smoking too many cigarettes a day. Personally I point out the fact that, fortunately from a week or so, under the physical aspect, I have definitely improved. No more tachycardia and I eat much better, thus avoiding continuous drop in weight, which occurred from week to week. The speech inerenth to reduction of alcohol, it was a tough battle, but in the end, I managed in the enterprise. More difficult, however, was being able to stop smoking. For this reason, I wanted to trust on the technology. I think that now, more or less everyone knows what is the “Electronic cigarette”. At first I would have given up, because it's not cheap. But after all, we must always take into account the factor that, for health, we must look after the expenses! Meanwhile, it should be noted that, for high which is the initial the cost of the purchase, it will then be amortized to the saving of non-purchase by tobacconist! More or less, starting with € 100 of expenditure, comprising: battery 1100mA, resistance of vaporization, electric power supply and, of course, as a material of consumption, the liquid containing a certain percentage of nicotine. This phenomenon of the development of "steaming" in Italy began about three years ago, were seen people everywhere with this device. Inexplicably then "unfortunately" it went on the decline, now seems no more smoking in this way. I say this because, according to an opinion of a famous Italian medical magazine, seems scientifically proven, that smoking electronic, is far less harmful than the traditional system. This is also because, in the second case, there is a bad phenomenon of combustion. Now, it is obvious that smoking in all circumstances is seriously damaging to health and should be avoided! This, I think is clear for everyone! However, wise is the phrase: NO SMOKING! Image source: Pixabay.com
I quit smoking 14 years ago - I wouldn't go back and I certainly wouldn't smoke an e-cig.
@rakski (8532)
Good for you @AbbyGreenhill congratulations. My husband stopped smoking 5 yearzs ago.
@rakski Congrats to him! Tell him to keep up the good work.
@rakski (8532)
@AbbyGreenhill thank you so much
Only no smoking at all will really improve your health. Now many young people in Western Europe find it cool to smoke shisha pipes like in Turkey. But this is also a dangerous habit.
@alberello75 (16500)
• Genova, Italy
Well, in general, we know that smoking is bad, whatever it is. However I have heard of this "smoke shisha pipe". Just at home, I've a model as an ornament, but never used!
@rakski (8532)
I agree with you there complete no smoking
@Marcyaz (35756)
Any type of smoking is dangerous for your health.
Yes @alberello75 it does help with quitting, BUT the e cig has other dangers so be careful in your use of said devices. I may write on the background of e cigs because of your post.
@alberello75 (16500)
• Genova, Italy
@Berniezeitler Although the e-cig is less damaging, however I do not have to abuse too.
@nanette64 (17103)
• Fairfield, Texas
@alberello75 They did find some incidences that the type that has the liquid container has exploded in peoples pockets because of a battery problem.
I think you should just not smoke anything at all. My one friend has three daughters and one has ashtma and all three are being smoked in front of.
@Marcyaz (35756)
They say that second hand smoke is just as bad as if you yourself was smoking. It can cause harm to your health later in life also.
@LeaPea2417 (19068)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I smoked a little as a teen but never got hooked. It always left a bad taste in my mouth. I am glad I never got addicted and then try to quit with electronic ciggs.
@alberello75 (16500)
• Genova, Italy
@LeaPea2417 My compliments, with the advice to never start to smoke!
I hope that you can give smoking up.
@alberello75 (16500)
• Genova, Italy
With hard work, it should be my target!
@alberello75 you can do it.
@rhpinc (1280)
• Santa Barbara, California
I smoke on my e-cig called: Blu. I really like it, and tastes way better then a cig....
@alberello75 (16500)
• Genova, Italy
Taste of the liquid, there are multiple quantities. It changes the content of nicotine, measured in mg/g.
@irishmist (3820)
i quit smoking at the end of march, my dr told me i have copd,i smoke the e ciggs, he is not fond of that either, buts it is better than real ciggs
It sounds like you are doing a lot better. Keep it up.
@alberello75 (16500)
• Genova, Italy
@Susan2015 I would like to take the road that leads to stop smoking. I try to do it with all manners, otherwise one day, I could really get sick!
I stopped smoking because it was that or going on vacations. I did it by taking a poison named Chantix. Later on, someone told me that if I wasn´t in earnest about quitting, the expensive Chantix would serve to no purpose. There are lots of side effects of smoking that are not reversed. I have a small emphysema. So what, I say. Among the good things about smoking were that I ate less and could control my weight much better. Quitting smoking had nothing to do with health but with money in my case. I had to have enough money to go on holidays until I was VERY old. Now I know that I will not reach a very ripe old age. I have a lymphoma. On remission. But still. Che sera, sera.
@alberello75 (16500)
• Genova, Italy
I'm sorry for your poor health. You have to know that a friend of mine once worked in a bank. Then, in Italy, was possible to smoke even on the premises "indoor" (the law prevented only in 2003). He has pulmonary emphysema, he believes therefore that it was caused after he "breathed" 26 years of passive smoke, caused by his colleagues impolite!
@soul98 (3)
• Bacau, Romania
Man,you make the right choise,stay strong and quit smoking tigarrets.Buy a candy,or a lollipop.