Gone, all morning? All Day?

Villa on the Prairie
Okay, I need to go back to McPherson for appointments for me and for my sister as well. I have fasting lab, she has physical therapy, I have a pressure check on my eyes, she wants to pay her bills and run to Wal Mart. Since I have fasting lab, I have included a snack to go in the truck with me. My sister will also want to take me out to eat. I have read just a little here this morning. I have actually nearly met my swag bucks goal, due to qualifying on a survey. I dreamed stressful dreams all night. My image is the place I go for herbal cooking classes. I really enjoy the good company and good food.
That's a pretty building.
I understand it used to be a bed and breakfast.
What a lovely place to have cooking classes. You still have stressful dreams because you moved not a long ago. Try to relax and do not worry.
Stressful dreams are hard to deal with. Hope tonight you have a restful sleep
Glad that you are enjoying the cooking class. Hope tonight is better dream wise.
@gabs8513 (48716)
Try to relax GG I went through those Dreams too and yes they lasted for a while but they do go away hope all went well today
@Rollo1 (16689)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I like meeting those swagbucks goals. Good idea to have a snack along for after your lab, then you won't be ravenous at lunch.
sounds like quite the organized day, I might make a food run, not sure yet. only real goal left for today is to get laundry put up
Sounds like a busy day ahead. I hate those fasting labs but hope you get to go somewhere good for lunch
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Wow than you must share some good recipes i am also a food lover.