How do you feel about driving in fog?

Me, I don't like it at all, it scares me to death. If I can avoid driving in fog, I will, even it it means I have to pull over in a parking lot and wait. What about you?
@sallypup (23233)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Fog is frightening. I especially hate freezing ice when its foggy. I don't have a choice. I have to get my hubby to work and then back home no matter how freaky the roads are. In the winter, driving is not my favorite activity.
We just moved up in the mountains so this will be a year of driving in snow, fog and lately lots of rain.
@sallypup (23233)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@lilnana1111 I love the mountains! I would doubly love being in such beauty if there was no have to schedule involved. I wish you well.
@sallypup thank you!
The city where I was born was covered with a thick fog most of the time in winter. I have the habit to walk in the fog and I find fog fascinating.
I don't mind it as long as I don't have to drive in it.
@lilnana1111 I do not drive, my hubby does, he is not annoyed by the fog.
@sofssu (14718)
I don't like it either. Yesterday I took a cab.
Now that's an idea I never thought of doing.
@sofssu (14718)
@lilnana1111 LOL Audrey,
@PainsOnSlate (19636)
I stay home if its Really foggy. Yesterday it was foggy all day with fog off Lake Ontario but it was a thin fog and I drove everywhere.
It's was foggy here yesterday but it never came low enough, so I could still drive in it.
depends'n how heavy the fog is i reckon. 'n if'n its ice fog? nah, i'll jest stay put coz that schtuff's most dangerous.
@pahak627 (4200)
I'm not a driver but I know it's really scary driving in a fog. Even if I am just a passenger, I am scared riding in a vehicle during foggy times.
• Quezon City, Philippines
I find it hard because the road and other vehicles are not that visible to see.
@fawkes62 (1356)
I don't really like driving in fog, but as long as it isn't a tenth of a mile or less visibility, it's manageable. I had to drive in a quarter mile visibility yesterday morning and didn't like it, but at least I could see a little bit.
I live up on a hill. It often gets foggy down below. If I see it is foggy, I stay home. I don't even go outside to take a walk. I want to be visible to drivers when I am outside, so I won't be hit.
No I don't like the thick fog. It makes me feel closed in.
I agree, fog is terrible to drive in. We need to see where we are going.