Bindi Irwin on Dancing With the Stars

@Pattitude (1298)
Newton, North Carolina
Do you watch this show? I finally caught up with the episodes via on demand. Bindi Irwin is doing an excellent job! Her memorial dance for her father, Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) was a tear jerker. I just read this morning that a judge refused her contract because there was no proof that her father was dead. I thought, huh? Everyone knows he's deceased! Has the judge been living on a desert island? Apparently, when minors are on that show, their parents have to sign a waiver so the child can keep the money. Terri Irwin signed, but the judge said she needed her father's signature!
A court reportedly requires proof that the 'Crocodile Hunter', who was killed by a stingray barb in 2006, will give up his right to the 17-year-old's earnings
@bostonphil (4403)
I do watch Dancing With The Stars when home and I am planning on watching it this evening. We are coming to the end of the season. Who do you think the winner will be? I think Bindi has a very good chance. Bindi is so cool. I think she is strong enough to deal with the judges's ruling no matter how absurd it might be. Did someone bring a claim or objection? Why was the judge even ruling on the contract??? Here's to Bindi irwin and a great life.
@Pattitude (1298)
• Newton, North Carolina
I think they were going over her contract, since she is a minor, and realized she only had one parents' signature.
That is pretty stupid on the part of the judges. There always needs to be a scandal of some sort though, doesn't there?
That has to be the stupidest ruing ever. Bindi is amazing on the show, her and Derek wow every week.
@IvySaysHi (4342)
I love the show and I think Bindi is a shoe in for first place. As for this nonsense with the judge I can't believe that! Maybe they should get a new judge because clearly this one's elevator doesn't go to the top floor.
@simone10 (21647)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I heard about that and thought it was ridiculous. I also think that Bindi is doing an excellent job. She is so talented and is a natural.
@Pattitude (1298)
• Newton, North Carolina
She's lucky. She has Derek Hough as her instructor. She could possibly win this thing!
@simone10 (21647)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@Pattitude I am thinking that way also. She is my top choice on who I would like to see win.
@Pattitude (1298)
• Newton, North Carolina
@simone10 She is such a great role model for young girls.
@salonga (27955)
What? How could that judge doubt this way? Who among the 3 judges you mean? Anyway, I only get to watch Dancing with the Star at Youtube. I love watching even the old episodes...very entertaining.
@Pattitude (1298)
• Newton, North Carolina
No, not the show judges. A court judge.
@salonga (27955)
@Pattitude Oh I see! What a crazy judge!
@ramapo17 (25568)
• Melbourne, Florida
I record the show every week so I can fast forward the commercials and keep the show to watch if I like it. It wasn't the judges on television, it has to do with the money she would be making from the show as she is only 16. Crazy as she is working as hard as everyone else.
@ramapo17 (25568)
• Melbourne, Florida
I just heard about that this week and I am so shocked. That judge has to be crazy as the whole world knew about it., I love Bindi as she has such a great outlook and is funny, cute and a good dancer for someone that spends her life with animals. I hope she wins the whole thing.
@Pattitude (1298)
• Newton, North Carolina
They showed her feet last week. They are a mess with the blisters and loose toenails and she never complained. She said she used superglue!
@ramapo17 (25568)
• Melbourne, Florida
@Pattitude I know, it was so bad looking and she still went on like a pro. I just smile the whole time she is on. They are a great team. I love her little brother too, the 3 of them, mom and the kids look so alike and sweet.
• Vancouver, British Columbia
I'm glad they overcame this contract objection because she's doing wonderfully on the show.
@Pattitude (1298)
• Newton, North Carolina
Derek's partners usually do! I think she's a great young lady and a perfect role model for young girls.
@GreatMartin (5727)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
I watched the first two seasons but then the guests never even came close to "stars" so I stopped looking at it.
@Pattitude (1298)
• Newton, North Carolina
Yes, it would be nice to see a real star! There are a lot of has beens! I would love to see someone big like DeNiro or Meryl Streep! But the show probably doesn't have the budget for them!