What Difference Does It Make???

Let's journey back in time... When Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was answering questions about Benghazi and for that matter lets look at the past 12 years. I've watched as the media attacks Dr.Ben Carson on his personal beliefs, childhood events and anything else they can 'find'. While I understand their virulent attacks, I don't understand their claim that this is the way they 'vetted' prior Democrat candidates. Every time things came up that people questioned they had to be 'drug into looking into the concerns'. Here is what I mean by that: A sex scandal appears and they don't look into it until they were forced to. Even them they slanted the reports to 'cover up' whatever they didn't want people to know. Benghazi is one of the meany times that the media spins things to 'cover' for their desired candidates. Thus the headline and the clip below. Before I share that though. Let's look at what they are trying to take him to task. Dr. Carson tells his story of having a violent temper in his childhood and such things. Ok so he and those who knew him then are in their 60's. Most people try not to dredge up those memories. I remember being bullied when I was young. Most people, in my youth, especially the bullies, have reframed their actions to deny what they did. Those same bullies, now adults, have friended me on facebook and seldom if ever acknowledge those past behaviors. Largely because they are different, as am I today, than they were in their childhood. While Benghazi resulted in 4 dead Americans and people try to sweep their actions (inactions) under the rug, they now want to dredge up a childhood to attack a candidate??? Hmm?? Wise or double standard?? Cover up recent events but open up very long ago events??
The media has a way of blowing everything way up and we never know how much is true.
@jstory07 It truly is ridiculous what is considered 'News' nowadays isn't it?
@Berniezeitler And does'nt it seem there is more bad news than good news.
@jstory07 Sadly, Yes! I have also noticed that a big story is getting preempted more and more for stories that should not be given as much exposure too.
The media likes to take a story and then run it into the ground. I don't trust the media.
We all did dub stuff when we were young, I dont think, for the most part, simple teenaged and young adult dumbness should be held against some one, I do say for the most part, certain wrong things remain wrong, like killing or something