A barn vintage sale

@sallypup (28073)
Moses Lake, Washington
I spotted a blurb on Facebook. The blurb said that someone I know was going to a holiday sale. Now that Mom is with us, I am looking outwards more. I got bold and asked the lady about whether she'd mind tag along people. She agreed so yesterday afternoon we drove over to her house and hopped in her large SUV. The sale turned out to be fun. The weather chilly but the energy of all those people! Decent classical holiday music, too- Ave Maria! I ended up buying 4 little hand blown ornaments. Simple; tear dropped shaped, a maroon one, a light blue one and 2 speckly ones. Reminds me more of being paper weights. We sat for a moment at their little cafe and enjoyed berry cobbler- warmed in their microwave with a splash of cream. Oh my. I'm glad I talked my way out of my den.
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
oh what fun..I talked myself out of staying home today and just went where my truck led me..first was to the nature center for free tree day, and then to my oldest daughter's to give her one and then we went shopping for Christmas stocking stuffers..was a fun day too for us.
@sallypup (28073)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Free tree day. I wish I could have tagged along with you! I'm not sure what we'll do about Christmas decorations cause we don't have a lot of room for extra doodads sitting out and about. I plan to move a little table into my study when it comes time to get the C tree- the table is by a front living room window so its got to go.
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
@sallypup I have many grandkids to buy for so these little coloring books and stocking stuffers help me buy at my budget..
@sallypup (28073)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Rosekitty Its good to hear that someone still buys coloring books for the kiddos.