Why i noticed dollar signs around mylot on the site?

@EddieHands (32128)
Did any of you notice the huge letters that say mylot at the top of the page? I am not sure why but there are dollars signs around it? Does this mean something? I wonder why this happened. Well if anyone could let me know that would be wonderful.
@topffer (29863)
• France
It means that it is payday. You should receive soon an email from PayPal telling that myLot paid you if you reached the payout at the end of last month.
@EddieHands (32128)
Oh well that is wonderful! I did not reach payout last month. So I Guess my must wait to get paid in December. Well at least it will be a bigger amount all at once. I look at the bright side! Well have a wonderful and magical day.
@topffer (29863)
• France
@EddieHands Yes, the bright side is that you will get more in December. I was not expecting to be paid last month (I needed 2 months to reach my first payout), but they increased the earnings and I am among the happy ones.
@EddieHands (32128)
@topffer Yeah earnings are way bigger now it's pretty good! even when I hardly post. I still earn everyday. I think I will have a nicer payment in December which will be good for buying Christmas Cookies
@amnabas (9815)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Well as @PhredWreck posted sbout that as it might be a payday today.
@VivaLaDani13 (16103)
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands I didn't notice this until DJ told me lol I didn't really notice them and when I did, I thought they had been there the whole time lol
@Daljinder (19768)
@VivaLaDani13 Hidden in plain sight
SInce im recent new back to mylot after a few year i would imagine its a payday, that is the only thing i could think of. I hope everyone gets paid and use their money wisely.
@EddieHands (32128)
Yes I think so a pay day! And yes let's hope they spend the money in a wise way !
@Blondie2222 (17558)
Well I didn't noticed that until you just mentioned it. But I guess you have your answers below now.
@EddieHands (32128)
Yeah it was that it's pay day! Yay! But I didn't make payout till today lol