Time to Say Good Night

Green Bay, Wisconsin
I've worked my way through at least 40 notifications, possibly more as more keep coming in. I would like to stay and finish them out but my leg is calling the shots and I must obey. It looks like it's going to be pain killers tonight. I haven't needed them in several days now. I will get to the rest of the notifications tomorrow and visit all your profiles and see if you have anything more written I can read. You all have a good day or night and I will see you tomorrow. Thanks for reading.
I managed to get through mine, I think, I always fear I miss one in there somewhere
@artemeis (4007)
I believe I've to apologize to you and all whom I am following here that I have been unable to followup with the new posts you've all made because I don't have enough time. I really liked it here and your posts but I have my life in work and family to distract me away from here. So do take your time for I do not mind one bit for coming back a bit slower. Take care.
Everyone understands that not everyone can be here every minute of the day! No need to feel bad just get to what you can when you can. I am working on a new system because I to seem to run out of time to check out others posts and I am here a lot!
I completely understand as I am way behind myself on notifications.
@artemeis (4007)
@crazzydolphin Would really like to hear about this system, of yours if does work in much more detail.
@salonga (27969)
You deserve that much needed sleep for sure. Good night!
Are you putting your leg up in the air enought.
@DeborahDiane (15871)
• Laguna Woods, California
Yes, I am about to go to bed, too. I have gone through about 15 notifications, and I have had a long day.
@Jotomy (6084)
Good night and have a sound sleep
@slund2041 (3495)
I hope you were able to get some rest even though you are in so much pain. Take your time responding to notifications. I understand how real life gets in the way of our internet time.
@boiboing (12524)
• Northampton, England
Sleep tight.
@birjudanak (7166)
when i going to sleep just before it i wash leg little and play 10 mins game on mobile then sleep. i don't know but i like to do that thing before sleep
I hope that you had a restful night.
Good night and rest well. I hope you are feeling better in the morning. It is 6 am for me and I am going to lay back down for a little while because I have been up and down with a little sick one all night, and I have a long day ahead of me at a friends house.
@rakski (2585)
have a good night rest and sleep well.