Finally Home!

Well today has been interesting. I went to help my Brother in Law move from one apartment to another. Both in the same complex but different buildings. Both in the same location of the respective building. The distance was about 150 yards, but it was from a very mold and bug infested apartment to one that was completely remodeled due to a fire. I spent some time with him trying to work through how to move the big stuff and talking about many things. By the end of my visit I had learned that he was very appreciative of the help and made some key changes which will help him not lose his home. What visit have you had that went better than you expected in the last year or so?
I heard you worked smarter and not harder and rented a dolly!
My visit to watch my four grand children for a week went much better than I expected. I knew I had missed seeing you today.
Oh my I am so glad he got out of that bad apartment Bernie. Does that mean your sister was living there too? Well to speak of, I guess the last appointment I went to with my son for his doc went good, better than expected. Thanks for prayers also. I was wondering about did that job call you?
@TiarasOceanView No My brother In Law is my wife's brother. He's all alone up there. Glad things went better than expected with your son. I did not get the job. That's ok though as I was told I was over qualified. (Probably too old).
@Berniezeitler Once I got told I was over qualified to wash dishes Bernie..I needed a job tho..thanks and I am sorry you did not get it..
I am glad that all went well.
My last visit was to see a garden in the Church. The priest was over and so he took me in his car to have a look at the newly laid out garden. Being a gardener myself he expected me to make some positive contribution which I did. I told him he should have a water cascade;
@amnabas (9906)
• Karachi, Pakistan
So kind of you to help your bro.Nowadays its pretty vanished.
That was kind of you to help, and I'm glad he appreciated it.
@softbabe44 (5902)
• Vancouver, Washington
You did really well give yourself a pat on the back.