Memory loss

By Gen
Singapore, Singapore
Why is it happening to me!!! I just sign up ysterday an account then suddenly cant remember now my password. Im only 25 yrs old but then my memory gettn very low now. Oh my:( Anyway thanks to those who likes and responds to my first discussion i made this day in my first account Titled No ONe Like Home. Its me = generain(myrainbow2013) My old account
@dodoazo (19565)
It is not a problem. If you own your computer or laptop, you may enable it to remember your password. Or better, put it in your cellphone or write it in a piece of paper.
• Singapore, Singapore
Actually i used my handphone... And enable to remember password but when i cleared the cache to settings all is reseted. Haysssss I think your scond suggestion would be better for me to do Thank you
@owlwings (39227)
• Cambridge, England
You can (and should) ask @GoAskAlice (the Admin) if he will remove one or other of your accounts and/or reset your password for you. Forgetting your password isn't a crime! but, at the same time, it's not a good idea to have two accounts.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
• Singapore, Singapore
Yeah ur right. Thnks for info
• Israel
We can recall things by stages, if you have a hard time remembering things like passwords, ask yourself if it was password with numbers and than if it's included significant numbers like your birthday.. All this questions in stages can bring up the information.
• Singapore, Singapore
Hi ella! Thank you for respond... I really try your suggestion but cant really remember the exactly passwor i used, so i just ask the admin now to delete my former account and i was so happy and amazed that admin reply that fast . :)