How you get peace??

Whenever I feel tired I will just talk with parents about any other thing and try to relax because when you think about any problem and do notging then it break you. Whats u do in this conditon?
@Missmwngi (9572)
• Nairobi, Kenya
We always say a problem shared it is a problem half solved. It is good to have someone you can talk to when you have problems. It eases the tension
Yes and in this condition we need someone courage us in place of fingure pointed us.and positve person help us to come out from it
@Missmwngi (9572)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@birjudanak A mentor like person or a role model and people whom we can trust with our issues
@Missmwngi yes because in this conditon we need such people who can guide us proper way and encourage our strength and beleive ourself that you can do this
@VivaLaDani13 (19850)
• Perth, Australia
I agree. Sometimes a lot of people just don't want or feel like discussing their problems. I do that sometimes myself but it always does help to talk about things.
yes its good that you solve by your self but i like to talk with parents because they are elder of house and we meet daily for daily work update..
I talk with my family. I walk around and feel the relaxed environment.