Waking to Sinus Pressure

Daytona Beach, Florida
It should have been a peaceful and relaxing Sunday morning. Instead I first started waking up to the knowledge of two things and to sinus pressure. Around our house we do things the old fashioned way and late yesterday afternoon we hung our laundry up outside. My hubby suggested we keep it out overnight so that the first morning sun and early morning breezes can freshen up our laundry. Well at around 4 AM the rain started pouring down and it was real heavy. I rolled over and sighed knowing that our laundry was getting an extra rinse. Then I became aware of the fact that my eyes were tearing and I had a slight headache. Those are all the first signs that my sinuses have pressure and that my day, so to say, was going to be less than pleasant. I have now had my afternoon nap, feel slightly better and I can concentrate on my PC work.
The rainy weather seems to make the sinus issues worse. And the change in weather too.
I hate when I get a stuffed up nose...it's torture
@GreatMartin (6189)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
One of the problems I have never had--thankfully!
It's a shame your washing got wet but an extra rinse won't hurt them. Hope they dry quickly for you.
Praying that your sinus headache gets better and that blessings come your way.
• Preston, England
hope it stays cleared up for you - doesn't sound nice at all
Oh dear my friend..I hope you have dry bed clothes by now..and I hope that no sediments or anything get in the linens from the rain. Your poor nose and sinuses..dear Sandra I hope you feel better. Maybe some menthol will help.
@TiarasOceanView thank you for your concerns. Yes, sinuses are better but as you'll be reading later when I post after this day a nasty virus attacked.
@RasmaSandra Oh nooo poor Sandra.
I have a theory that if we need rain, all I have to do is hang out my laundry to dry. It keeps me amused. I hope the sinus pressure goes away.
@Shielamarie78 that made me chuckle. Put out the laundry indeed and it is so true. Right now my laundry is on the line and it is raining outside.
I have heard there are some essential oils that can help clear up such things, at least for some.
Now that you mention it yes, I too have heard of such oils and now that I am on the mend I will check them out @Jessicalynnt
@star4u (90)
• Quezon City, Philippines
My hubby is also experiencing a sinus sinus problems.
@simone10 (21647)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I've been lucky and never had too many sinus problems over the years.