Having a pet

@Ryanskie (214)
Most of us love to have pets and some of us actually have them. The most common pets that many of us possess are dogs and cats. They simply fulfill us with joy by just having them as company and playmates. Some pets can actually help us by guarding our houses, and keeping unwanted visitors out of our vicinities. But of course I am pertaining to dogs, thay are called as the man's best friend after all. Talking about pets, what are the pets that you possess and how are they helpful to you?
@sugartoes (38304)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I have (8) dogs & they keep me pretty busy at times but they also are a lot of fun to get out & play with & yes they ALL protect the property too it gets pretty loud around here at times
@Ryanskie (214)
Great dogs! How I wished I have those kinds dogs as well,
@sugartoes (38304)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ryanskie yes they are I wouldn't get rid of them I put too much time in them to give away
We have 4 dogs at the house . One is a pug and the other 3 as Aspin . The Aspins are very good guards of our house. They seem like doorbells.
@Ryanskie (214)
I love aspins, they are easy to teach and fed. Common dogs but are useful.
@Ryanskie Yes, that is true . And they can really be good guards of the house .
@jhieeen (74)
Oh that's why I love to have a pet but sadly, we don't have one.
@PhredWreck (6051)
I don't 'possess' any pets. Scar lives here. It's his place as much as mine...more his, really, because he is here more than I am. And I have to wait on him hand and foot. He's really lazy, won't get his own food or water or change his own litter box.
@Missmwngi (9609)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I don't have one lol