Getting ready to cover the next debate

There's been a lot of changes chance the last debate, which really wasn't that long ago for the (R) Party. While the (D) Party has only had just, one debate. I can't help but wonder if the Dem's are trying to fly under the public radar of a nation. After all, if they had more debate it would only show the next (D) president would give us more of what Obama has already put in place... A nation crumbling all around us! While Gov. Huckabee and Christie of the (R) Party have been removed from the prime-time debate slot, they are now at the kidding table as many have called it. However, it seems to much like backlash being they BOTH gave as good as they got to the moderators, who did a let's call it "lacking job" at best. Pataki and Graham have been outed from the debate all together; a rather shocking twist being the last debate was the best debate Graham has had yet. I'm seeing a pattern here... more backlash from the networks? So, what can we expect? Ben Carson will most likely get the blunt of the storm with all the controversial news topics surrounding him in the days before the debate. While Carson blames the media for falsely publishing news covering his background, one can't help but look at the bigger picture here because by extension Carson is calling all those people who knew him when... liars as well. They can't all be liars, Ben. So, why does a man fabricate his earlier years with anger issues just to look good now? In that lies the answer. Carson seems to think his calm manner, now in question, lacks so much energy... might he tell a lie? The next debate will be on November 10, 2015, and just like all the rest I'll be covering it on twitter LIVE. It could be interesting at best. Nothing shocks me! How do you think the candidates will fare?
@antonbunot (9533)
• Calgary, Alberta
So, Carson, the liar . . Trump, the exaggerator! Carson claims he was a bad boy; Trump claims he is worth 10 billion . . Maybe the Donald is worth 10 billion HK dollars! O, and they are leading way up in the polls! I love American politics!
@Missmwngi (9690)
• Nairobi, Kenya
You must be a fin of politics? I don't follow these issues even in my country
Actually not at all. I kind of got roped into it at work. Someone saw a few of my debate comments when it all started and they were like, "Hey, you need to cover it LIVE on twitter" that was hilarious stuff. I'm just looking to make the next guy work for the position.
@Missmwngi (9690)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@WendySpickerman Many people love politics ed debate and am sure you can create heat on twitter
There are more Democratic debates coming up.
I do hope so Abby, they are greatly needed so the public can make an informed choice.
@Freelanzer (6560)
Even though I studied politics and love it I find that like religion, any discussion of politics in forums like these tends to bring out the worse in seemingly mild mannered people.Have fun reporting on the debates.