Back to myLot after a small hiatus.

Calcutta, India
After making a comeback to myLot two months ago, I was kind of taken away by my office and personal life or in other words, the offline world of mine as I was not much active on Facebook or Twitter either. However, I guess I'm going to be active again here with my occasional posts and comments that I have missed lately. But again I ain't sure when I drop dead again like last time which may warrant for another come back like this one :-)
@rosekiss (30273)
• Eugene, Oregon
Welcome back, and I hope that you will be active again, and interact with others. That is the best part of mylot, and that is why I am here, as i love all the interaction. I have so much fun in here, and have made lots of friends, all while earning.
• Calcutta, India
Yes definitely, the interaction part is awesome here :-)
@rosekiss (30273)
• Eugene, Oregon
@Avijit100 Yes, it certainly is. It is the best part of mylot, and I have so much fun interacting with others, and that is a good thing.
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Welcome back and stay interacted.
@epiffanie (10466)
Welcome back then and happy hiatus whenever you feel like it
• Calcutta, India
Liked the term 'happy hiatus' used by you. We never know when we get too busy with the offline world.
Life has a way of doing that.
• Calcutta, India
Yeah right, each and every way is quite intriguing :-)
Hello my friend, I am so glad to see you back. As you can see from my figures, I was very active here.
• Calcutta, India
OMG! Anna you rose upto 10K posts within a span of 3 months? This is phenomenal achievement. It would be hard to match up to what you have set, an unbreakable feat.
@salonga (27993)
We can always make a comeback at any time we feel like doing so.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Welcome back to the site!! Enjoy your return