Killer diseases?

In this days there is lots of numbers of dieses but some of them is very dangerous and someone's solution still not found. Should anybody know which diseases are danger and how to take care for it?
@VivaLaDani13 (16317)
• Perth, Australia
I'm really hoping all diseases and illnesses can have a cure. Especially really terrible ones like cancer.
cancer is famous one but some are really more scary which is country wise different and some are even we dont know..
@Daljinder (19877)
@VivaLaDani13 It is theorized that government does have the cure but they are hiding it. I read an article today on how the governments all over the world are secretly planning depopulation of the Earth.
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder Yeah I've read into those too. It bothers me a lot. This is the same subject with those Guidestones I showed you. Things just keep popping up that makes it all tie in to one another. I remember when I first told Sara these things when we were in high school. I remember she was supportive but wasn't exactly believing what I had to say. Until now. She's seeing the world for how it really is and how screwed up it is.
@Missmwngi (9694)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I guess every disease is a danger but the extremity of each disease makes it more dangerous
Yes all are danger but some of very whoes solution still not avilable. I think swineflue is very famous here
Do you mean diseases? Scientists are working to combat and find cures for the many diseases affecting people in the world.
Thx for it I heared this first time so I got new so like this any else
• Portland, Connecticut
Hopefully all of us will see many diseases cured in our lifetime
Ya but give some name with whome other not intrect so they know abut
• Portland, Connecticut
@birjudanak We don't have ebola here where I live. We have HIV and Hepatitis C. I am not a nurse or doctor so not that familiar with terrible diseases. Flu is probably the worst thing in my town.
@BelleStarr we have here chiken guniya which is happned by bite by mosqito and when it happned u cant move from same positon you feel that u r freezz
I'm hoping that there are cures in all sickness.