Amazon does not send to Germany.

Roseburg, Oregon
So I just got three different things for my youngest two sons that they bought off of Amazon. So I have to slip them into another envelope and mail them to them. Of course they did not send any money to forward the things on to them. So I will go and find their addresses and put in a bigger envelope and re mail.
Do you know that Amazon.de (Germany) exists? They are based in Germany so you should have no problem with the shipment. Amazon.com do not ship most items to Switzerland, but I order from Amazon.it and Amazon.fr and I have no shipping problems.
@bookbar (1637)
• Sudbury, England
Never realised that, as I know they ship to British forces abroad, maybe they need to use more localised Amazon sites in the eurozone..
@Rosekitty (19493)
• San Marcos, Texas
You are a great mama to do all of this for them..hugs
I guess so. They are serving our country.
@Rosekitty (19493)
• San Marcos, Texas
@jstory07 even more so..I was in that same spot when my youngest was oversees..
@yukimori (8687)
@jstory07 I could have sworn that Amazon ships to APO/FPO addresses... You might mention to them that they could probably have the items they want shipped to them from Amazon.de a lot quicker. They should be able to just use their existing Amazon.com accounts to login to the site. Very few of the localized Amazon sites actually require a new account to be created just for that site.
Perhaps you should find the appropriate time to say something about this. Send them a bill or whatever for your services. Unless you communicate it to them they will probably never know that this bothers you.
I do not really care. I just thought they could have mentioned the cost of forwarding when they called and asked me to forward it to them.
@simone10 (22247)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I would probably do the same thing. There isn't a whole lot I wouldn't do for my kids.
I hope, as others have said, that they will be able to get the items shipped to them via the amazon sites in other countries?
I would not bother to order for items online if they do not deliver to the address specified.