Well it is time for quiet . . .

candlenight
There is no sounds that will disturb the next several hours as I embrace the night to get some sleep with peace and this form of : Q uarantined from sound left U ndiscovered but hopeful in I lliciting a certain response E volved from putting chaos to rest T empting this silence to heal, noise . . . I love the quiet, don't you ? © Text and image copyright Erica/enlightenedpsych2
I love your acrostic, this is beautifully written.
Thank you @jabo I have an entire book of these little wonders of my imagination all written by me started way back in 2004 !
@enlightenedpsych2 You'll have to put a few more on here.
@sueznewz2 (9999)
• Alicante, Spain
That's a good poem.... it captures what we all hope for when we close our eyes.... I'm not a big fan of total silence.... I like to hear the sounds of life and nature going on around me....
Thanks for suggesting this Sue, I enjoyed it.
I normally do to Susan @sueznewz2 especially when it is humid outside and windows can be opened during sleep time BUT it was far too cold last night and sleep came easy. Thanks for visiting me here and have a really great day !
At times silence is my favorite sound.
I know exactly what you mean ! Have a lovely rest of Tuesday dear Valerie @just4him
@enlightenedpsych2 Do you know the Simon and Garfunckle song Sounds of Silence? Excellent song.
I do and love it, in fact it is one of my favorite from those two ! @just4him
jest lovely, ms. erica. i certainly enjoy my quiet, though i've none in the darkness 'f night. only get such durin' the week, durin' the day.
Aw thank you @crazyhorseladycx and have a very wonderful Thanksgiving if I don't get to talk to you before then . . .
@enlightenedpsych2 yer welcome 'n i wish ya the same, hon.
Your little candle certainly makes going to sleep enticing
Well for the Thursday I had and dreading how it will be when I awaken, I will look into this light of hope in my little candle and pray things will get better around here for me and my mom. good night it is almost 2 am need sleep
@GreatMartin (4541)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
"I love the quiet, don't you ?" YES!!! And that's why I live alone!!
I like mum living with me, we rely on each other for all sorts of things but we respect each others need for quiet and down time and at night, we both heavily agree on it for around here it can be like a zoo that let the monkeys out ! Thank you @GreatMartin for visiting my works and sharing your thoughts, huggles to ya darling !
@1hopefulman (28694)
Very thoughtful post! I am also a lover of quietness! But when I go dancing, I want some great music.
Ah dancing to music and noise of people enjoying themselves is great too, but sleep eludes me these days when it is just too noisy. Thanks for visiting me @1hopefulman
• Lucknow, India
That is some sweet explanation!!!!!!
I love poetry and started doing the 'acrostics' back in 2004 and currently have written about 4 dozen or so, thanks for enjoying this one Nitin @Rationalwriter and have a wonderful rest of the week !
Yes , i love it too . Though it could be deafening when it gets too long . I would like for the company of my husband after that .
Well @SIMPLYD I have no husband to help break the silence so I just cope in the mean time, sleep was peaceful and much needed. Thanks for stopping by to say hello and comment, have a great day
@PainsOnSlate (20254)
I do like the quiet. For sleeping I also like the sound of rain, there is something very soothing about rain, I especially love the sound of it at night while sleeping in a tent.
I adore the quiet friend. Without it, I feel I would go completely mad. I am not much for noise anymore.
@salonga (28020)
Yes, I do especially when it is time for me to sleep.
@kevin1877uk (36976)
Yes I do love the quiet, miss it at times when there is noise around, but it's wonderful when there isn't
@bluesa (13421)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
After a very busy day or when it is time for me to go and sleep, then yes, I love the quiet. I like the way you have described your perspective of the word quiet.
I really like what you wrote about quiet.