Post deleted ...

@srisahara (4149)
Indonesia
I feel there are a few responses and comments I deleted by admin. But I really do not feel have violated. Unfortunately, I can not remember how many were removed with certainty. Do you ever feel that there are some of your posts were deleted?
• Exeter, England
Oh that's a bit strange? My first day here so it's a bit worrying to read this!
@destry (2532)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
Hello and welcome! If you stick to the guidelines, your discussions won't be deleted. myLot does not censor posts and discussions - only promptly removes those that violate the rules/
• Exeter, England
@destry Ok thank you for sharing this information. Pleased to meet you!
@srisahara (4149)
Don't worry...as long as you stick to the guidelines, your discussions won't be deleted. Maybe I have broke the rules, but I do not aware it, so my post was deleted.
@boiboing (12438)
• Northampton, England
Sometimes the people who leave comments delete them themselves and sometimes the posters might delete a comment left on their posts. But I'm sure Alex would only delete things that broke the rules.
@srisahara (4149)
Yes, you are right that the main cause of the post deleted is broke the rules if the writer do not delete the post by himself. Though, it does not effect to my earning but I feel uncomfortable and I afraid I will banned.
@kiran8 (15360)
• Mangalore, India
@srisahara The admins here don't ban members on flimsy reasons and you have nothing to worry even if a couple of posts get deleted...I guess it happens to all members from time to time !
• Pleasant Hill, California
I don't think I've had any comments or posts deleted.
@srisahara (4149)
It is good, it means you have follow the rules and it means you obey the rules. I proud of you, you are really make a good comment and response, I think. Thank you...Have a nice day!
@destry (2532)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
As far as I am aware, none of mine deleted. I think that I have reported a few of your posts that violated the rules, but I can't remember which they were.
@srisahara (4149)
Okay, maybe that's right, if you have reported me that I have violated the rules. But, I am really do not know exactly when I was broke the rules.
@owlwings (39218)
• Cambridge, England
This can often happen if you left a response or a comment on a discussion which, itself, was a Guideline violation. It doesn't reflect on you and nor does it affect your earnings under the new earnings program (it used to do under the old system).
@srisahara (4149)
Okay, thank you on your information. Now, I will to be careful when leave a response or a comment in order to avoid violation. Thank you so much...Have a nice day!
@owlwings (39218)
• Cambridge, England
@srisahara I'm sorry if I wasn't quite clear. I meant that if a discussion violates the guidelines and you respond to it, your response may be quite legitimate and completely rule-abiding, so it's not any fault of yours when the discussion (and the responses and comments belonging to it) is deleted!
@srisahara (4149)
@owlwings Yes, I think that's right. I have been make a comment to the discussion was deleted, so my post was deleted too. Thank you so much on your information...Have wonderful day!
Oh I am sorry if this happened to you Srisahara. I do not recall any deletions for me. I hope it will get resolved the problem for you.
@srisahara (4149)
Yes, Tiara...I feel uncomfortable when I know that some my post was deleted. I am regret, because I have do a mistake but I never aware it. It is so bad...
@srisahara It is forgivable..we all make mistakes Srisaharano worry for it.
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
No i never ecperienced may be it ws a glitch.
@srisahara (4149)
Maybe you are right, there is a mistake in the system, so my post was deleted or I have broke the rules. I can't make sure. As long as I know I do not broke the rules, but if I don't aware it, maybe I really broke the rules...
@dodoazo (19404)
I always monitor what I have posted it here and I could easily detect or determine when it is deleted. I remember one of my post about the myLot algorithm analysis was deleted and it was confirmed by the admin the deletion for it is not being discussed here. And I did agree with him.
@srisahara (4149)
Woow...I think you are very strict with your post, it is good I think, it will help you to control your post fro future. I do not strict like you, I just feel that some of my response and comments are lost, I think it is not worth to published here. So far I am okay with the decision of the admin, I respect them.
@dodoazo (19404)
@srisahara Not so strict... but I keep on following up my post for I may or I may not improve it later.
@srisahara (4149)
@dodoazo Hmmm...it is a good idea, you want to improve your post. I never have the idea... I proud of you...I think you are included a perfectionist...