Response or comment in MYLOT

HELLO friends I want 50 response or commemt on my post . Should it possible ? If yes then how possible?
@PhredWreck (6096)
I've had 80. You have to write a good discussion that is engaging and draws the attention of lots of people. You can't just post one or two sentences asking a question. It has to be something to make people think, that makes them WANT to respond and tell of their similar experiences to what you are talking about,
ok so can u just give advice which topic is going famous means category like fitness food festival etc
@birjudanak I don't pick a category and write, I write when I am inspired to write about something.
@PhredWreck you are right but due to new i not got response as you can because you have lots of followers.its ok i will try to put more interesting topic
@VivaLaDani13 (16124)
• Perth, Australia
Yep it is absolutely possible if you start a really good discussion that can relate to others.
i put lots of interesting discussion but never get more then 18 responses so its good to spend time in comments and i am going well in it as daily get 65 to 90 cent.
@Auntylou (4410)
• Oxford, England
As Jared says the main thing is to think of a topic that you think many people will be interested in. As '@PhedWreck says you have to put something of yourself into it!
ok its on of my goal that if i should put like that thing from which i will get respones and comments
@srisahara (4099)
Yes, it is possible. If you make an interesting discussion, I think you will get 50 responses or comments. Try to explore on "interesting" link, you will find most of interesting discussion will have about 50 responses or comments. So, try to make an interesting discussion...
hum means need to first put interesting topic and put but after put how all mamber get it?
@srisahara (4099)
@birjudanak If you have followers, your discussion will appear in your followers page. More followers more your discussion will be responded. If you have little followers, don't worry your discussion will appear in "explore" link, where all the member of this community can see it. So, the most important is make an interesting discussion...Good luck!
@srisahara thx for explening so in explore latest topic appear so anyone can get from there right?
@salonga (27969)
I don't know my friend. I myself is dreaming to have that much comments but I have not reached that much.
i think we have some interesting topic but i just want to know that if i put anything how it reach all mamber or just foolowers
@salonga (27969)
@birjudanak It all depends if you have many faithful followers and also if those who explore would find your post.
@salonga oh then what to do make followers because i put interseting topic but not get good response
@loki1982 (782)
• Dallas, Texas
People will only respond if you have something interesting. So try to come up with interesting discussions and the likes and comments will come naturally. Asking for likes or comments is not allowed.
Yes I know but what to do that ask i.not said do comment
Is it possible? I can't even have more than 40 comments.