Human trafficking survivor: I was raped 43,200 times

United Kingdom
KARLA JACINTO She was abused at the aged of 5!!!! I can't imagine the horror that she been through! From a dysfunctional family, abused at a very young age, mother at 15?! Different men everyday??!! Terrifying!!! Very sad. Human Trafficking is considered as a business in few countries. So as firearms and drugs. I don't know what else to say :( Full Article:
Human trafficking survivor says she was was raped 43,200 times in four years.
That is so sad for her to have been treated that way. i hope she will be able to find happiness now.
she was rescued 2006 and she's 23 now.. i really hope that she will surrounded with good people with pure good intentions to her
@therealmaryyy I hope she will now have a good life.
@tuttiharris (1342)
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
@therealmaryyy (402), this is so sad. I think it happens so much more in the US than we really expect. I ran into a young lady the other day and she hinted that she had been caught up on human trafficking.
really sad. heartbreaking. she is a beautiful girl. she should have been in college now. it is happening in every country..