How do you pick your discussions here?

@ricki_911 (19451)
Toronto, Ontario
I was going through a few friends discussions and comment on those I have seen and interacted before on MyLot. I would then go through the suggested tab, and then explore tab. I never seem to run out of discussions. I did see someone posting they never seem to be busy on here, yet I can't seem to keep up with all really. I am curious to know how others pick their discussions, and keep up with it all?.
@RonElFran (892)
• Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
I'm new to myLot, so I'm still deciding which discussions I'll respond to. But it hadn't occurred to me that there was any pressure to "keep up with it all." My plan is to respond if I see something that interests me, otherwise not.
There is no pressure - or there shouldn't be pressure to do anything. It is up to each person to do as much or as little as they can or want. I certainly won't get into a discussion of the topic isn't of any interest to me. Welcome to myLot !
@sugartoes (40738)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@RonElFran welcome to mylot friend, there's a TON of things on here you can do to make a decent day out of the site, the main thing is interaction with other members as many in a day as you can. the more time you spend on here the better it gets
I go through all of my notifications first.
@sugartoes (40738)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jstory07 that's what I do as well before I go ANYWHERE cause by the time i get through them I've done spent like 2-3 hrs just answering all them
I do it differently depending on my mood - I like the hot and interesting ones because they usually have a lot more comments. I go to the new or no response and the notifications and it all gets done.
@sugartoes (40738)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I find any & all my topics I want to read in 5 places on here on the right hand corner is 1 the explore tab is # 2 & the people tab NEXT to the explore tab is # 3 & then if none of them have what I'm looking for I go hit a name on a topics comments & go to their page to see if there's something there to read on.OR I go to the tags area there on your left bottom side of the screen & hit one to see where it takes me there's more ways than people know how to find a topic to read on here the more you interact the better the site gets to earn more
@softbabe44 (5902)
• Vancouver, Washington
We are glad to have you hope you like mylot if you need help let us know.
@rosekiss (30273)
• Eugene, Oregon
I will find ones that seem interesting by the topic. Once I have read the discussion and I can respond to it, then I will, but if I don't have anything to say, then I don't respond, and will move on to another discussion.
It's not how busy it is on here it is how consistent the member is. We get paid for the interaction of the other members on our discussions. I find my discussion topics from the news, TV shows, interaction with family and friends, thoughts I might have, things I see or hear, etc.
I usually go to 'people' first to see what the ones I am following have posted. Then I go to the most recent. I do get sidetracked a lot though - if I see an interesting comment I will often go to that person's page and read something of their's/
@katsmeow1213 (29047)
Like you, I start with my friends, then I go to the interesting discussions, then to the most recent. Some days though I don't see much I feel like commenting on. I'm rather picky about what I will respond to.