Massaging Shower Head!!

@gudheart (12740)
I bought a massaging shower head from Amazon the other week and it finally arrived today. It only cost £12.99 and RRP is £45.99. It has four massaging settings such as rainfall mode, power mode, focus water mode and light drizzle mode. I have not managed to try it yet, so will try it when I get back as it looks really impressive. The only problem is, I am sure this will make it harder for me to want to get out of the shower!!
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I don't use the massage settings on my showerhead, I bought it just for the long hose, so I could remove it from the fixture as that makes it much easier to use and is useful for things like washing off things in the bathtub, giving the guinea pigs baths, etc. I have perfected the three minute shower, and never linger in there.
@gudheart (12740)
I can take almost 45 min the shower! I find it so hard getting out into the cold!
I love the massaging shower heads and it definitely does make you not want to get out of the shower. The bad part, you'll end up wasting water, hehe.
@gudheart (12740)
LOL that is true. The massager is supposed to save water some how though lol
@gudheart Really? I find myself standing in the shower for even longer when I use the massager. You should put a timer to let you know when its time to get out. :)
We just a shower head that has a few settings, nothing too fancy and then we have a hand-held one also.
@gudheart (12740)
This is the first massaging one I bought and looks really good so far.
@gudheart Ours came with the house and it's lifetime guaranty so it will always be the same model (or similar) if we need a replacement.
@salonga (27957)
You might not want to get out of the shower anymore and just stay in the bathroom all day long! lol
@gudheart (12740)
LOL that is what I am afraid of LOOL
@pgntwo (22752)
• Alanya, Turkey
@gudheart Ditto here too.