Online shopping saves the time and gives you many discounts and offers!

Secunderabad, India
Best thing about online shopping is you get everything at one place and that saves us lot of time they are few shopping websites which I like they are Jabong, zivame bigbasket.com first cry and few more not that I am promoting their websites but I do like the quality, service, prices and discounts of those shopping websites I never had any problem with them I am happy Customer to them!
@katsmeow1213 (29047)
I do not like to shop online too much. I prefer to go and see what I'm buying. However, I did just put in a large order at Aeropostale.com for my older 2 boys. They had a huge sale on jeans so I got each pair of jeans for $16 instead of the usual $50. So I got 2 pairs of jeans and 2 sweaters for my oldest and a pair of jeans for my 13 year old. I also have a couple things on Amazon I'd like to buy, but I will wait until I have a gift card large enough to make those purchases.