Just had a burger it was good!

@EddieHands (32996)
Yes I just had a nice In n OUt burger double double with cheese. And I just must say it was so tasty and one of the best burgers I have ever had. Had it with fries and a soda. Oh yeah today is off to a good start! And I have money coming in from different sites! Let the party begin. I want cheery pie.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
Good to know :-) Burgers are indeed good.
@EddieHands (32996)
Hi yes hello! I just love burgers! it was quite tasty indeed! I wish I had another. I am making homemade fries now.
@EddieHands yu ho memade fries sound so good and you can make them crispier too here at our retirement center so etiomes the fries are great sometime limp sob love them more crunchy
@Micmac (6846)
I had a Burger just yesterday. mmm yummy. Pickles, cheese and onion on top on a nice toasted bun. I just ate half because of those calories. Saving the other half for tomorrow.
@EddieHands (32996)
wow yum the burger you had just sounds so yummy indeed!
@Micmac (6846)
Yes, it was so delish, I could have eaten two of them, if it weren't for those darn calories! @EddieHands
@VivaLaDani13 (16271)
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands Glad you enjoyed your burger.
@Daljinder (19831)
@VivaLaDani13 Been awhile I had one....again missing a happy meal.
hi@EddieHands oh I love in and out hamburgers so good with cheese even better now im hunger had dinner an hour ago lol. aroond here In and out are best then Burger King d
@Blondie2222 (18203)
A burger sounds good right about now but too late to cook. I will probably make some tomorrow morning to take to work for my dinner. Sounds like your having a pretty good day
I think we used to have an In and Out here but it didn't go over well. Where I live we have a Wendy's, a Jack in the Box and a Taco Bell. I love Wendy's and Jack but Taco Bell food is like dog food to me. It used to be pretty good but not anymore. Glad you enjoyed your burger.