Lost My Debit C ard or Misplaced it argh.Post wiped ou

Garden Grove, California
This is my klutz day everything i do goes wrong, shopped, had to redeposit some money as the clerk misunderstood me and i stead of a dollar he put the whole amt on the atm thingy so I h d to put that money back so then I misplaced my debit card found it and put it loose in my bill fold with the money I had left. then went to the inhouse store, nobody to take m dollar for the diet soda so I laid the dollar on the counter, entered my purchase and name and amt of purchase. I must have dropped it as i pulled out the dollar. Of course in klutz mode I did not see it and left blissfully unaware I had lost my debit card, then i went thru the rigmarole on the internet , could not get the authorization numbers keyed in to get a new card so timed out called 800 number automatic voice could not speak to a l ve person til tomorrow as its a holiday today. hope nobody took it and tries to use it untill I can get to talk to a real person.please pray for me I either find it or get it stopped and get a new card.
I loathe those machine voices I tried to get anappointment for a colonoscopy and the machine kept saying for ages that people who answered were busy, please wait. I waited until I wanted to burn the phone and then hung up. Not that anyone cares I hope everything straightens up foryou, friend.
I looked everywhere I could think of and i have to assume Im I lost it oir misplaced it and call in tomorrow mo rning and get a new one sent to me.
What a horrible time for you. Hope you get that straightened out tomorrow. I use my debit card most of the time so losing it would really be a problem for me. I certainly hope no one took it.
me too as I use it to pay on line a lotof my bills too so have ot found it yetr so will call my bank in the morning.
@Hatley ...good. Hope all goes okay. They should be able to get you a new card in just a few days.
@bunnybon7 (36529)
• Holiday, Florida
omg, it is just so hard for us to do so many things these days. automated things with everything, debit cards for everything. etc. etc. i just prayed as i know you can not afford a dollar/ or more loss. let us know.
i thi k the automated voice did me in @bunnybon7 and told e i had to wait til to morrow so here i ma getting some m ylotting done now.I will let you know when I get it straightened out. I looked over and over and could not find it. lol
• Exeter, England
Oh I'm sorry to hear you have had a bad day. Fingers crossed tomorrow is better. Just be positive and you'll probably get through in the morning, cancel the card and turn around and it'll be right in front of you!
yes thats what will happen I can almost bet on it so first thing tomorrow i will call the bank and tell them so it can be rep lacred.
I pray you find it
hi@tampa_girl7 thanks I will have to call the bank tomorrow tellehm I lostit and get a mew care drat.
@Blondie2222 (21815)
Have u tried calling the last place you went too to see if they found it ? I hope you can find it or get a new one and that nobody uses your card.
The first thing in the morning get a hold of them to replace the card.
Losing your debit card is horrible...hope someone finds it and returns it to you.
@epiffanie (10466)
Oh dear! That sounds complicated to me.. I really hope you find your card soon..