A bald faced thief

@tallawah (9765)
Kingston, Jamaica
I was thinking of the most bald faced thief the other day, and no matter how others may have qualified, this guy I went to school with has to win. I had bought insurance from a nice chap when I lived waaaaaaay on the otherside of town. He gave me two very cheap pens with his name on it. These pens are the world's cheapest. I left one in class, and went back with it, and saw Peter with it. I smiled, "That's my pen..." "No it's mine..." he smiles back. I said, "Look, it has the name of D.... T....on it. He's my insurance agent." Still smiling, Peter said that was his insurance agent. With a big smile I my face I said...(Not Suitable for Airplay) and walked away. Now, you have to get the fact that Peter lived Uptown. He wouldn't have been caught dead where I had lived...(well, yeah, if he'd gone there, he'd been caught dead...but you know what I mean).
@poehere (17676)
• French Polynesia
I am not even sure what the point of this story is. Are you trying to say insurance guys are thieves which we basically know they are.
@tallawah (9765)
• Kingston, Jamaica
No. I'm saying I had a pen, a unique pen. A pen that no one else could have had. And Peter stole my pen. And Peter lied. Peter stole a pen worth about 1c and lied.
@poehere (17676)
• French Polynesia
@tallawah OK now this one is sad. Now that was a better explanation than the one you wrote here. Keep them simple and they are much easier to understand. Thanks for explaining this to me. That is why nobody commented on it because nobody knew what you were talking about. Sorry.
@tallawah (9765)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@poehere okay...I'll try...