The little things

@Trensue (5247)
Okay, I admit it the little things are driving me crazy. Like this little red dot up on the top by the word me that always shows one. One what? One message? Level one? I am only one person. I am guessing there is a simple answer, but so far I have not found it. LOL. It is not easy being an old lady in a young world. It seems like I am always asking for patience and feeling frustrated. It make sense that I should just ignore and move on, and still it is nagging me. Do you ever hold on to little things that clearly don't matter, but you can't let them go?
• Exeter, England
I try to ignore things like that but they do irritate me like I have an unopened message on my phone and it keeps reminding me that it's still waiting to be looked at.
@Trensue (5247)
I have some draft on my phone that seems to stay no matter what. It seems like electronics are another thing we have to clean!
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hey, good to see you here. I know there's a red number, but I choose to ignore it. So, you obsess, and I avoid. Which is better?
@Missmwngi (9574)
• Nairobi, Kenya
You mean the notifications?? well i guess they are good to keep interactions going
• Preston, England
I am easily annoyed by any distraction to my peace and quiet, and things like putting a jumper on inside out so I have to take it off and put it on again right, etc.
Off topic: Were you pulling my leg when you asked me how to post? I see that you've already got 292 posts on the site.