Why mylot will always be special to me

@EddieHands (37792)
Well even though mylot was one of the first sites online that ever paid me. There are more reasons I love it. Through the years I learned about a few sites that paid me big money online. Sadly some of them went out of business. Some of them are still in business. Then I found some other money making sites that I do on my own. So overall I am trying to just keep moving forward and making as much money as I can. I thank this site for showing me and teaching me about new and big sites to make money. I keep learning more everyday. Because it's not about having a fancy car in garage, it's about knowledge.
@VivaLaDani13 (22937)
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands Yeah MyLot is just great for so many reasons.
@Daljinder (22181)
@VivaLaDani13 Sure is! OH did you know about Holocaust Memorial Day? It was yesterday I think Very appropos with what's happening with USA.
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder I didn't know that! And yeah....actually that gave me shivers. I hope that is just by coincidence.
@Daljinder (22181)
@VivaLaDani13 Who knows? The doomsday/end of time/new world order/antichrist/ people are screaming that all the signs given by Christ of his oncoming are showing. Whatever that meant!
@T964045 (49)
• Canlubang, Philippines
mylot was the first online forum i joined way back 2011. i disappeared for a while but i haven't forgotten the nice mylot community and how easy and nicer it is to post here.