People ask why I don't wake up early for work? This is why

@EddieHands (37857)
Well yes it always makes me laugh when people ask me why I don't ever wake up early for work. And I tell them I just simply don't feel like it. lol This video here pretty much sums up my reasons. Office space the movie changed my life. well i can't find the scene. But this one shows how life should be everyday !
"Damn It Feels Good to Be a Gangster" sequence from "Office Space"
@VivaLaDani13 (17750)
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands I watched this movie recently and liked it. I don't blame him for not wanting to go back to that place.
@Daljinder (21025)
@VivaLaDani13 What was the last movie that you watched?
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder I am watching a movie now with Fuzzball and Andrew called Beverly Hills Ninja. And the movie I was watching before this was Baby Boom.
@Daljinder (21025)
@VivaLaDani13 I THINK I have seen Baby Boom
@Blondie2222 (21223)
I don't have to get up early for my job. I don't have to be to work til 1130am so i can sleep in still til like 8 or 9 if i wanted too. On Friday's though it's my early day as I go in at 9. Good for you not having to do that and you can sleep in. Some days I wish I could work from home as well.