Now, At Least I Have Tasted It !

Last Saturday , after paying my phone bill , I ate at a famous chicken fastfood . As I was selecting what to eat , I saw a new one - their Cheezy and Hot chicken meal ! Since I like spicy chicken , I chose it . It was delicious , but as I am going halfway through it , I find it too rich to my taste already , I wasn’t able to finish it . I remembered , i don't like too much cheese . And good thing , it was with an iced tea . But , at least now I know how it tastes and would not repeat ordering that one again . Do you like trying new dishes at a fastfood or a restaurant?
@sofssu (14447)
I love cooking new stuff.. When I order I am usually very careful .. I hate wasting food. I may have to eat what I don't like because I ordered it.
Yes me too . That's why it's the first time again since i ordered an unfamiliar dish and turned out not delicious . Waste of money . But good thing it's not that expensive though .
@sofssu (14447)
@SIMPLYD Good on you.. I usually end up feeling very bad if I had spent a lot of money on something I didn't really enjoy.
@sofssu Well, what made me actually try is that the meal only costs more than 125 pesos or US$2.66 . So it's not a lot of money .
• Preston, England
yes I am always keen to try new food and drink experiences
Maybe you have lots of extra money that's why . But when you in a budget yopu would have second thoughts because it might be a waste of money .
• Preston, England
@SIMPLYD oh I am quite broke and I often can't try great looking foods that I see
@arthurchappell well , i am like tha also when i am broke ! Aren't we all like that when we are broke .
@wiLLmaH (8236)
• Singapore, Singapore
I am craving to try new flavours and variations. I will absolutely try that fheezy and spicy chicken meal.
Good for you you are very daring in tryin new dishes . Try that indeed hot and cheesy of KFC.
@wiLLmaH (8236)
• Singapore, Singapore
@SIMPLYD When I go back Manila I hope they are still offering this flavour
@wiLLmaH For those who are fond of cheesy foods they will love it actually . I am not much of a cheese lover though , hence the "umay" taste i got after eating it halfway .
@dpk262006 (56484)
I try new dishes but occasionally. I feel like sticking to time tested dishes most of the times.
Correct , that's me too . I always would order the same tested dishes i so like in particular restaurants . I hate wasting money that's why .
@dpk262006 (56484)
@SIMPLYD - Yes, your money is hard earned and there is no point wasting it.
@dpk262006 Precisely . I feel guilty when i waste it like that .
Yes, I like to try new dishes but I would not have ordered this one, I do not like too much cheese.
So , you have the same taste as me , not liking too much cheese . Even burger , i don't want it with cheese , just burger with some spreads.
@SIMPLYD I also do not like cheeseburgers, I prefer a plain burger with some sauces.
@LadyDuck I like it that we both have some same tastes in food .
I remember your level of cholesterol is a bit abnormal ,it is better to eat less it .
Yes, but it was on the normal the last time . I only eat those fatty types once in a while . Besides , i always drink green tea and the 15 pieces squeezed juice of lemon , the moment i wake up in the morning . It is said to lower down the cholesterol.
@SIMPLYD Great ! it returned to normal .Lemon is high in Vc.I think It goes a long way towards your health .
@changjiangzhibin89 I will be having my every three months check up next week . I really hope they are all normal .
@cahaya1983 (10038)
Not really. I rarely eat fast food, but if I do I'd usually stick to what I usually order.
I am like you also , i order the usual delicious pick of mine . But somehow i told myself , i should try the new ones because it seemed delicious in the signage .
@cahaya1983 (10038)
@SIMPLYD They always make them look scrumptious in those pictures don't they.
@cahaya1983 Of course . That's one strategy to entice the consumers to try their new products.
@KnehKnah (3491)
Tried news dishes in a fastfood? Yes. I tried garlic chicken. Twas something new for me. And I liked it to the max!
Good for you that you like trying new ones . Me, it's rare and this time , i won't try again . That's what i like in trying new dishes . It seems that i wasted money if it turns out not delicious .
@KnehKnah (3491)
@SIMPLYD If your expectation is not met, that is really dusappointing & a sure waste of money.
@KnehKnah Well good things i only paid 125 pesos only .
@DeborahDiane (23732)
• Laguna Woods, California
Cheese and chicken sounds very rich to me, too. I do not like a lot of fast food.
Yes, indeed . Imagine topping a fried chicken with a gravy so filled with cheese and the mashed potato is also with butter . Well, fast food is at least affordable than fine dining.
Yes and some you like and some you do not. Have a good day.
It's a matter of risking our money actually .
@salonga (27954)
You know, I am not really fond of eating in fastfood. I would rather cook my own because I am so particular about my health. Whenever I do, I feel guilty because I know it is not healthy but sometimes there are unavoidable days we eat in fastfood and those times, I always regret because I always end up not satisfied.
That;'s because fastfood is more affordable than restaurants . Though it's unhealthy indeed . As for me , i don't know , but i would crave for it once in a while .
There are several first times for me too. I had ordered for this pea nut butter plus choco together. I find the choco bitter. I will not order for it again.
That's the first thing that comes into our mind when our ordered food isn't much to our liking - never to order it again .
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
No, I really distrust new things and I will be disappointed if I buy something that I don't like, so I usually order the same thing no matter where I go.
I am like you also , but this time i experimented and turned out not good . Now, i will be back to my own self when it comes to eating out .
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
When I was a regular eater at the eateries, they knew, I will never repeat anything I had eater earlier. If they had no new dishes I would find another restaurant. I have always loved trying out the different dishes. These past few years, I am all up for non spicy food and only a few around serve me good dishes that do not contain spices or chilly. I have loved the Mexican Chicken they serve at a restaurant here, though I doubt if that is what it actually is.
Really ! Me, sometimes , i would order the same food until i don't like it anymore .
@boiboing (12881)
• Northampton, England
Too much cheese can easily spoil a dish.
And also make the dish so rich tasting that a few bite of it would already make you feel like you don't want to eat it anymore .
@amnabas (10314)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes i love food and i always try to eat different dushes in restaurants.
But sometimes an experience like this makes think not to try a new one again , because it seems a waste of money .
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Lol! i try myself in home. But ussualy what i eat is burnt food or stuffs. Do you want some stuffs i prepare? I will send you in DHL courier
Never mind sending me those burnt foods that you cooked .
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
@SIMPLYD @SIMPLYD Why, you dont like the food i make? You have to eat it. Give me your address and i will send now.
@Lucky15 (33699)
Hmmm. Is that the one endorsed by kathryn? ;)
@Lucky15 (33699)
@SIMPLYD we don't have kfc here. So haven'tvtasted that. :))
@Lucky15 when you go to the mall , you can try it also . Maybe you like too much cheese .
@Lucky15 (33699)
@SIMPLYD i am far from the city. Heehee.
Wow! there's actually another Spicy fried chicken besides KFC, and Joliibee? Kinda remind me how much I missed eating chicken and it's only been a day since I ate one.
It's actually a new vaule meal at KFC . It's topped with a cheezy gravy which turned out too rich for my taste buds . Naumay ako .
@SIMPLYD ah, so it's KFC no wonder the crispy type was gone. darn it it's really good.
@Letranknight2015 But you know here in our place , it seems the taste of the freid chicken is not as good as in Manila . Maybe the training was incomplete for the cooks . I like spicy chickenjoy more now .
@Shellyann36 (11273)
If it appeals to me I will try something new but at several places I have my favorites and I order my favorite mostly. Of course I don't go out to eat often.
I guess , we are just cautious of spending wisely . Buying a new one won't guarantee us that we will like the taste , so it would be a waste of money if it's that .
@Shellyann36 (11273)
@SIMPLYD This is very true. It is wise to spend more frugally.