It Has Been A While!

Jacksonville, Florida
Hello my friends! I know it has been a while since I have been here and a lot has changed in my life. We are now living in Florida instead of NC. We moved here for a job my husband had. Well, he broke his ankle shortly after moving here and was out of work for a little while. Now his ankle is doing better and he's looking for another job-hopefully he will find something soon! Unfortunately I am not able to work since I am 28 weeks pregnant!! And we are having a BOY! =) I am due February 3rd 2016. We are excited and nervous, just hoping things work out before the baby gets here... Okay, enough about me how are you all doing?
@PhredWreck (6079)
Yeah, it's been a minute or two since you've been here, but I see you once in a while at the faceplace.
@PhredWreck I know, I didn't have internet for a while but now I do so I will be here more often. =) I can get to FB through my phone but for some reason being here on it gives me an issue.
@thesids (22448)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Ah I recall the "faceplace". I havent been there for more than a few minutes ever since they got MyLot back and friends started being here.
I hope yur husband will get another job soon. I was wondering the other day if you got moved. You should be able to get help since you are pregnant. Take care of yourself and family.
@jstory07 Thank you, we are praying he gets something really soon. We are getting some help like food stamps and such so that helps a lot. We are staying with good friends here for now until he gets a job.
@LovingMyBabies That is great that you have a place to stay.
@jstory07 Yes they have been angels to us, God placed them in our lives and we feel so Blessed. =)
Congratulations on your new baby boy!!! sounds as if things are working out for you
Marilynda1225 Thank you so much! We are very excited to meet him when he gets here. Yes things are getting better each day. =)
I'm sorry to hear of your problems, I hope your husband is able to get a job soon, and that all goes well with the pregnancy.
@jaboUK Thank you, things will get better for us soon. God has it all in His hands. =)
@thesids (22448)
• Bhubaneswar, India
I had started to get worried about you as you if I could say, kind of disappeared here and there has been no updates from your end. Glad that you people have moved in to Florida and I do hope that your hubby gets well and a job sooner. Congratulations on the Good News. I know you must be aware, but again, please do take good care of yourself and the baby. Take more of rest and good diet. At my end, things are almost the same, nothing new happening around. Oh yes, the only new experiment that I could do was get my terrace flower pots colored and now I am waiting for some saplings to get into them
@thesids Yeah I didn't have internet for a while but thank God I do now. I hope he gets a job soon too, I keep praying. Thank you! We are excited about the baby but of course nervous too with the current situation.
@Teep11 (6765)
Things will wirk out. Stay positive. I'm flad your husband's ankle is better and I'm sure he'll find something soon. Don't stress yourself.
@sishy7 (27736)
Good to see you back and happy that things are working out for you. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Take care!
@sishy7 Thank you! I am glad to be back.
@Blondie2222 (19921)
Congrats on the pregnancy. I hope your husband will find a new job soon, it's Florida so he should, good luck
• Marion, Kansas
Your husband has great skills and a good work ethic. I hope it pays off soon. I know you will love having another baby. I am glad things are going well now.