Jihadi John is (or may be) dead. Good News?

Pixabay Free Image
Eugene, Oregon
A Hellfire missile, fired from a drone, hit the vehicle driven by Jihadi John. He was the sadistic killer who beheaded a number of British and American hostages and even more Moslem victims. I heard the mother of one American victim, journalist James Foley, decry the killing of this murderer as a waste of resources. She and her family did not seek vengeance. But, this British born murderer would have gladly killed more people, Americans, Brits and others. A public trial would have been better, but either way, he would be considered a martyr by his fellow radical crazies. Personally, I am gad that he is gone by whatever means.
I do not know if he has been killed or not, but if what happened in Paris is the Isis reply, this is not a success.
@JamesHxstatic I have read that three of the terrorists had fought in Syria, but they are Belgians, another one is a refugee who entered Europe through Greece. We cannot escape terrorists.
• Eugene, Oregon
@LadyDuck True, yet we can't let them escape to strike again.
Yes, someone like him truly doesn't deserve what normally seems fair. The world is better off if he's no more
• Eugene, Oregon
It is a harsh thing to say, but he brought darkness to the world and no light at all. The world is a little lighter with him gone.
@troyburns (1434)
• New Zealand
I won't mourn him, but this isn't a conflict that will be resolved by killing people like 'John'. It is the sick ideology that inspired him which needs to be destroyed.
• Eugene, Oregon
And yet, even one at a time, people who behave as he did must be dealt with as we continue to strike at the ideology.
I hope that it is true.He is an evil and pathetic person.But they have not confirmed this yet?
• Eugene, Oregon
Not for certain yet, but they are pretty certain.
• St. Petersburg, Florida
A waste of God's creations. Who could have predicted the rise of something so evil?