I have been lazy about posting here lately lol

@EddieHands (37845)
I was making like 2 dollars a day here last month. But this month I only make about 30 cents a day. I think it is because I have gotten lazy about making posts. Maybe i should make more and chat room. Well gonna have some beer and cook, i'll be back to post on here some more later... see you soon...Happy Friday the 13th!
@VivaLaDani13 (19876)
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands It would help if you replied back to people. Only saying cause I've been going through all of your discussions and I've seen so many people not getting any responses back.
@Daljinder (21564)
@VivaLaDani13 Good advice!
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder Fank ya!
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
It has nothing to do with how many posts you make. You can make 1000 posts a day on the site and if nobody reads or comments on a one of them then you have spent a lot of time for nothing. The key here is to make posts people want to read. Plain and simple. Get in to discussion on other stuff. You never bother to comment on anyone's work so people now are starting to not comment on yours. That is why you can earn on the site. You should try spending a little time to read some other people's posts and comment on them. Then they will come and read yours. As long as you are one sided nobody wants to comment on your work.
• Perth, Australia
@poehere Yeah I was just saying that now. It would sure help him out a lot to respond back to everyone else.
We all get a bit burnt out at anything we do consistently.
@wiLLmaH (8252)
• Singapore, Singapore
I decreased my time in here because my husband notices me that even he is around I am tapping on my phone. Haha!
what are we cooking tonight?