Enter if you Dare

By Miki
@Micmac (6783)
Can the teenage boys find a way out from the mysterious maze and return home? Who sent them to a confined place? Will they be forever trapped in the maze? How will they survive on their own and what dangers will they face in the maze? What do you think will be the outcome? Find out when you watch the movie: THE MAZE RUNNER
@pgntwo (21543)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
I don't think I managed to see this film in its entirety. Cloud Atlas, on the other hand...
@Micmac (6783)
@pgntwo On the whole, the film is pretty predictable, although it held my attention for the action thrills. It is slightly reminiscent of Lord of the Flies, but not nearly as effective and somewhat similar to the Cube films. The sequel is Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials. I haven't heard of Cloud Atlas so I will check it out.
• Preston, England
just the promotion of it made me think Cube meets The Hunger Games
@Micmac (6783)
@arthurchappell Yes, it's a dystopian YA adventure, the plot is similar to both of the movies you've mentioned.
• Preston, England
@Micmac I bought my mum the four novels of it for her birthday and she enjoyed them but not read them myself as yet
@Micmac (6783)
@arthurchappell That was so nice of you..I'm sure she was pleasantly surprised to read the novels! I have recorded the movie and plan to watch it again.
I remember a similar movie called "Labyrinth", I fear to have it on VHS only.
@Micmac (6783)
@LadyDuck I enjoyed 'Labyrinth' which had a far better story, characters and plot than 'The Maze Runner.'
@Micmac I have to copy the VHS to a DVD so I can enjoy the movie again.
@salonga (27969)
It sounds like a very exciting movie!
@Micmac (6783)
@salonga The excitement is in the thrills the boys face while they are confronted with many traps, monsters and dangers as they try to find their way out of the maze back to where they were before they were held captive at a restricted environment.