Just take a moment...

Boise, Idaho
out your busy day. We all have things we want to accomplish today. Fixing meals, time spent with family, chores, work, etc. But, just take a moment and think about the families of the 129 killed people in Paris. And, the 352 that were injured. Their families that are worried about the outcome and that are beginning the plans for funerals of young people that only wanted to go to a music concert 89 and were rounded up by evil executioners and taken hostage, taken to the stage of the concert theater and shot point blank. Others that are losing limbs and undergoing surgery and their love ones are standing vigil at the hospitals throughout Paris and praying for the outcome to be a positive one. Just take a moment and think of the severity of this. These types are being trained as we discuss here to go out and kill and then commit suicide. They are getting off easy and they shouldn't be. Syria can no longer be ignored. Two leaders were killed yesterday but more come up after them. Yes, take a moment and think of the families today. I know I will be.
@sofssu (14742)
We have had prayers here for the victims and their families. Our churches here had organised lighting of candles for those who have lost their lives.
I'm the churches here are doing such things too.
@Rosekitty (19500)
• San Marcos, Texas
Yes it is sad about paris but there are other Countries having things going on with bombings and natural disasters so i'm thinking of all of the World not just one group.
That is a good idea.
That is not right what they are doing. I hope they all get hunted down and wiped off the face of the Earth.
Yes, they will. It is just a matter of time. They have thrown out the gauntlet and now the rest of the world will merge to blow them off the face of the earth.
@artemeis (4007)
I could not stop to think as I was both saddened and worked up by the events that took place in France. Issues flashed into my mind as to the reasons why France was chosen by these radicals. I'm angry by the cowardice of such war criminals and the media should ridicule them instead of decently address them as militants. Cowards, criminals and other denigrating terms should be used on these disgusting ungrateful radicals who are unfit to be called militants when they attack the innocent public population. i don't see them attack military protected installations, military camps, or government offices in Russia and so on.